Reviews for All I want is a Wife For Christmas
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 13 . 8/21/2007
I've been away from for ages and I come back to the last couple of chapters to this gr8 fic. I Loved the ending it was absolutely amazing
Sarah chapter 13 . 7/12/2007
I thought this story was FANTASTIC! The thing I enjoyed most was that I've always thought that was the way Mark and Glen would be, with guys like them their bark is always bigger than their bite, especially when it comes to damsels in distress. Both thumbs up, thanx for the entertainment!
Sharnhorst chapter 13 . 6/21/2007
That was such a beautiful story. I have tears in my eyes, which is something that should happen with every good story I think! I could read that again and again.
Sharnhorst chapter 12 . 6/21/2007
Wow, again, just WOW. Excellent. Mr. Reynold's plan seems to be working REALLY well!
Sharnhorst chapter 11 . 6/21/2007
Wow, that was one hot bedroom scene! And they didn't even do the deed! Fantastic bit of writing there. I thought Trista was gonna die of embarrassment. lol.
Sharnhorst chapter 10 . 6/21/2007
Aw, Mr. Reynolds turned out to be a nice man! I hope he can help Megan's little wish come true.
Blackstar1979 chapter 13 . 5/24/2007
All i have to say is aw that's so sweet
Blackstar1979 chapter 12 . 5/20/2007
"Santa cant just plop some strange man under the tree.” He said smiling."

PURe verbal genius lol
Blackstar1979 chapter 7 . 5/20/2007
and even it it is not meant to be Mark has to know it is better than the hooker actress idea LOL
Blackstar1979 chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
I got this far a while back i should have you you on my reminder list i am still new to this site i am glad you have it finished I can't wait to see what happens next
Princess Mel chapter 13 . 5/19/2007
this was a great chapter. and a perfect ending to the story.
HBKnY2J4eva chapter 13 . 5/16/2007
omgg!..that was a great storyy..i loved it!...i'm glad u finished it after 3 years..lolol..i can't wait to read more of ur upcoming fics!
tanya2byour21 chapter 13 . 5/15/2007
Oh fantastic story and I loved it. I love how Mark got them both rings that was so sweet.

ALR-SFM-2013 chapter 13 . 5/15/2007
Oh my god this is such an awesome story. I really felt every emotion that Megan felt trying to get Mark and Trista together. So sweet.
VolcomStoneBabe chapter 13 . 5/15/2007
this story was amazing. a really great ending too.
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »