Reviews for All I want is a Wife For Christmas
Takerslady chapter 13 . 5/15/2007
Aww, i'm gonna cry I LOVED this. I love the ending. Great job. :)
Alissa5 chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Please update this NOW! I cant wait to see if their plan works out..
Ashleigh4SVU chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Great. This is a really great story. U should continue.
Princess Mel chapter 12 . 5/1/2007
this was a great chapter.

JohnSanta...Maybe?
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 12 . 4/30/2007
Pretty good chapters keep up the good work
HBKnY2J4eva chapter 12 . 4/30/2007
yayaya!..i am so glad that u finally returned to writing your stories!..great story..pleasee update soon!
tanya2byour21 chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
I love it story and so can't wait for the next chapter Keep up the great work and please post more soon.

Tanya
Takerslady chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
Great chapter. I love the bedtime story Mark told Megan. It would have been really funny if Trista had have thanked Mark for the gown and found out he hadn't got it for her, LOL. Yea! They finally made love, how sweet, and so very hot! Update Soon please. :)
StephR1984 chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
love Undertaker smut! Can't wait till you update again! I love the story! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
obsessedbeauty chapter 11 . 4/26/2007
I would've got to this sooner, but the story alerts weren't working apparently. All I can say is, that all of this was definitely worth the wait! I can't wait to see what happens next, as Megan and John continue their plan to get Mark and Trista together. Absolutely amazing update!
tanya2byour21 chapter 11 . 4/26/2007
Okay Megan is so cute. I love that she told John everything. This is a fantastic story and I love it please post more when you can.

Tanya
Takerslady chapter 11 . 4/25/2007
I need a bucket of ice, that was so HOT! If I was sleping next to Mark he'd wake up chained to the bedpost with me having my way with his tempting body. His muscles had muscles, I loved that. Awesome chapter, update soon please. :D
Princess Mel chapter 11 . 4/25/2007
aww its cute how mr. reynolds is like santa
omarisangel04 chapter 10 . 4/24/2007
please update the story it is so good and i cant wait to read about what happens next. your such a talented writer.
StephR1984 chapter 10 . 4/24/2007
This is such a great story. I can't wait for you to update again!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »