Reviews for Baby It's Cold Outside
Tara chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Just thought you would want to know, there is a separate category for "Bend it Like Beckham" fanfic.

If you want, you can change the category for this fanfic to the "Bend it Like Beckham" category

This way your story and other "Bend it Like Beckham" fanfics don't have to get lost among the numerous stories in the Miscellaneous Movies category.

If you want you can change the category in the Edit Story feature and move it to the "BILB" category.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Jules playfulness was cute, especially when compared to Jess. What was even better was when Jules managed to 'melt' her uptightness (is that a word?).

Big thumbs up, you've earned it. ;D
ThePurpleMoon chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Eh...Okay, I'm a bit late with a reply to this, sorry about that. Anyway, really good story. Very refreshing to find some Jess/Jules fanfiction out there.
Jen chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Very nice! I just finished watching this movie and was SO dissapointed when they didnt end up together. So, of course, we turn to fanfic! Hope to see more if you feel like writing it!
McKay chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Oh, you don't own them, but I wish that you did...if I'd written the movie, it would have ended something like this! You might raise the rating a little bit, just to be on the safe side, though.
jadeo0 not signed on chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Love the humour. Maybe a little more explanation to feelings? Because she suddenly feels and there's no previous feeling? Really good though )
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
LoL!
Sincerely,
~*SimbiAni*~
Luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
group/simbifanfic
trh chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
hehe, very nice, thanks. :)
ss1kewl chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
awesome! continue please! i loved it!
Lex chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Funny; simple but real!
More BILB slash
Amy chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I love this. Sweet, humorous and real. Please I’m begging you write more Jess/Jules fic )
purplepoipal chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
wow, such a sweet and humourous little fic! i loved all of it! please keep up the good work! jess/jules forever!