Reviews for Revenge
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Very short but I see that Janeway lost her mind.
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
OK it's official Janeway has finally snapped and are any of us surprised, Nope thought not oh well bye bye Voyager
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Interesting...short but enjoyable. Revenge stories always are. Good job!

G.S.1307
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
My! How malicious! ... And yet strangely satisfying. ;)
RippersFaith chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
ok this is short and sweet and somehow omg I love it
HMMMMMM chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
HAHAHAHAHAH. Thats kinda funny, but its not. Good. I still like your style. Your acceptably dramatic in few words, I looks forward to more.
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
what was that? when... what... where was i when this all was taking place?-_-"
DianeB chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
OMG, didn't like that last episode much, didja? Har! But I liked this one same as I liked "Emotions." You managed to say quite a bit using very few words - not an easy feat. And I've always been a fan of J/7, which, of course, helps. You need to check better for typos before you post, though. Makes you look sloppy, and I can tell from your content that you are *not* sloppy.
chaos-united chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
That was too short and just plain wrong
Wohoo PT chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Lol. That's funny.
First, I would like to point out senior is spelled, well... senior not "signor"
Second, I had to read the story twice to make sure... K/7? EW! Now, I'm good with P/T, and N/K. Okay with J/C, and K/7. But I'm not a big fan of J/7, and T/J, or T(Tuvok)/C, or K/P. Or any of those Homosexual pairs. Now I'm good with alternate life styles, and I think that soon a Star Trek should soon have a "gay" or a "Lesbo", but please confine your straight to "gay" stories to A/U. Please warn us.
Third, good story. I like the angst. In fact, I love angst! Next time. Take a liitle more time into writting your piece. Expand. Less may be more. But if less is more, think how much more more is!
Continue writing,
yours truely a Hetero. Wohoo, P/T!
allie34 chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
When I say, 'pure evil' I mean it in the nicest possible way, but that story was 'pure evil. I'm guessing that it was Janeway right? Oh well, good story, but so evil...
kathryn janeway2005 chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I agree Janeway couldn't get with chakotay cause of there work situation and janeway never loved 7 seven was likea child to her if anything. I know everyone wanted something to happen between chakotay and janeway but i couldn't happen just like in the next generation with picard and crusher.
Tati Fan chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Screw the other two reviews. I like K/S and it was a wickid fic.
Sfcmdhq chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
What's a 'signor' staff?
As the other reviewer said .. Janeway was never in love with 7. She may have cared for Chakotay but knew they could never be lovers because of their positions. There was no fault on Janeway's part for 'not making a move sooner'. She could not.
Surely this *story* is A/U because it makes no sense otherwise...
Katie chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Sick. Janeway is not a lesbo