Reviews for Like Cat And Owl
master-moehri86 chapter 19 . 5/7/2010
It's a really great story, very romantic! they make such a cute couple :) I know you haven't updated in a while, are you not writing anymore?
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
A interesting idea! Great chapter;)
Melcangel chapter 19 . 8/4/2007
Wow!juat read your entire story. I love it...I know its been a while but I was wondering if you were going to finish this fic? I really hope so...

Mel
Nymphradora chapter 19 . 8/7/2005
I find your fiction super good. In more you writes well. continuous. Afflicted for my faults, but I am not English. I would like to know if I can translate your fiction into French and to put it on this site. Thank you.
illiterate ghost chapter 19 . 3/28/2005
Oh, we are in the "I don't care!" period. It most certainly does exist. "Sure sure?" My heart is melting. Update please!
illiterate ghost chapter 18 . 3/28/2005
Oh, I absolutely loved this chapter. Minerva going back to excuse herself, the tense moment before they kiss again. I do hope that you'll continue this story.
illiterate ghost chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
Oh, having feelings for a teacher... makes me wish that I was back in highschool. What else can I say? You describe everything very precisely. I know how Minerva is supposed to feel in the next chapter... and she always does so. Cool.
illiterate ghost chapter 12 . 3/28/2005
Oh, the slow portrayal of them falling in love is very clever. Bravo! Also, "This is detention, remember?" made me chuckle for about 15 minutes.
illiterate ghost chapter 10 . 3/28/2005
LOL, I loved Hoochie's "Who's won?". That woman must be an Aries like moi, someone who always wants to win.
illiterate ghost chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
"We've been idiots!" Oh I love this line!
illiterate ghost chapter 8 . 3/28/2005
I decided to catch up with my reading in spring break and liked the title of the story. I've only read as far as chapter 8, but I already love it. I especially congratulate on your characterization of Dumbledore. I did enjoy the temperamental Min scenes as well. You're so going to hate me for this but you describe Min in Chapter 2 as having blue eyes and right after in Chapter 3 as having green. We don't have any canon proof for either case but I thought you may want to correct this if you have the time. Can't wait to read the rest of the story today!
Kayjaylc chapter 19 . 12/3/2004
Hiya

I actually found a few stories of yours I haven't read yet. I intend to rectify that immediately. ;)

I liked this one. Very intense look into Min as a student and their first meeting. I hope you'll write more of this one day...I'll even offer to beta for you. ;) (if it means I get the chapters first...)

Hugs,

Kayjay
Lady Silver chapter 10 . 11/3/2004
Hi, love the story so far, but I just wanted to point something out. I think that you should know that Minerva's eyes are GREEN, not BLUE. Sorry, it's just been bugging me, and I really love this story! ~~Lady Silver~~
eulchen chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Will you ever write the next chapter of this great fanfiction? It would be really nice, because this story is one of the best Minerva/Albus-Storys I ever read. Please write more, it would be really really great if you'll write more!

eulchen