Reviews for Luna's Gift
Olivia chapter 1 . 1/30
Horrific and short story. Terrible job!:(
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Such a sweet story! You did a nice job with Ron, making him uncomfortable with Luna without demonizing him like some authors...Anyway, great job on this cute story!
Sheilaele chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Aw(Goes on and on and on...)
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Aw!It's so darn cute!You really captured the you continue?Please con!I would love to read more it is so cute!
Bagge chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Very nice. Your portrait of Luna is as allways perfect. It is easy to understand why Ron is uncomfortable, but still she is a wonderful girl. I wonder if Ron gave Hermione the otter or not.
Shadowface chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Luna is so cool!
Taintless chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
That was a nice stry. I shall add this one too. Good work!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Unrequited crushes for cute redheads always make me sad. But Luna is so sweet nonetheless. :)
WindDrifter chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Aww, that's sweet.
turtle dove chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Aw! I bow to you, you amazing author. Ron was adorable and the classy way Luna handled it was sweet.
Glor chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
I’m unable to understand, why there’re only four reviews for this story. I think it’s the best ficlet you’ve written so far (well, in my opinion).
That was very nice of Luna to help Ron like that… A friend in need is a friend indeed. Especially considering that he “couldn’t get used
Carrie chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
I really love your fics, especially Lunas Year, that one is brilliant. This one was really sweet. Well done.
wolf-master321 chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
That was nice of luna to leave the otter:-)
tedabug chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
A big aw to the tenth power. Very nice story, but then all your stories are fabulous. Luna is a doll and Ron's so adorable about his love for Hermione. Real sweet.
fledge chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
How sweet of Luna to let Ron have the present she made (if that is what she did)! These small ficlets of yours are every inch as good as your long story. What I love especially is how get just the right mixture of humorous and serious character for Ron.