Reviews for Unforgiven: The Life of Severus Snape
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Wow, brilliantly written.. but.. so many... lavish words.. it makes us more intrested in the text than the story..
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
What an intriguing beginning!
VestriVerum chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Nice. I like your Harry. I can't wait to see how the story goes, I've read so many of "Snape history" fics, but they're all different, and this is nicely hard to guess at.

~V.
Dr. Royal We chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Harry is really self-centered and inconsiderate, no? he could at least think of how awful Hermione must feel! She's done so much for him..
keito-kyokun chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
Aw I really like this, its a shame you aren't going to finish it (I presume) - but hey, let me know if ever you do :)
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Hello wonderful author! :)

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my website "Potions and Snitches", a fanfiction site dedicated to the mentor relationships between Harry Potter and Severus Snape. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, update your info, talk about chocolate frogs, or have any questions. A link to the website is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! :) It doesn't have a frog rating yet but it's on the list.

Jan
herringprincess chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
well harry might not feel sorry for snape, but i do :-( and harry too though. its all very sad.

i notice you've stopped though. i dont know why i havent read this one before. its ages old. i must have thought id already read it or something...oh but it was when i was in newmilns, wasnt it...hm. i know you're focussing more on your orignal fic but its frightfully mean on your poor adoring fans :-D who don't get to find out what happens in these stories of yours. if you must write novels, please get them published so i can read them!
herringprincess chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
aha, so the close connecton with snape and malfoy starts early on...

sabinus is a very nasty piece of work isn't he! gosh! vibius, by contrast seems much nicer than the adult lucius we know and love/loathe.

again, stylistically this is going really well with the alternations between snape's speech and description of what happened in third ending to the chapter too.
herringprincess chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
gosh, thats a bit darker an ending than i think jkr is going to go for...what with the 10 year olds reading her books :-) harry's really bitter! i like this though, its interesting. you are, after all, very good at dark (hence the fascination with dear severus, i suppose...). we've already seen a darker side of harry in ootp than previously shown, as a moody teenager. here you're aging that in itial start, and coupled with the tragedies poor ole harrys had to suffer and witness, i can see that bitterness is a logical progression. you've got the atmosphere going really well between snape and harry, the dialogue:description ratio works really well there.

why does everyone expect harry to be there to see snape? i suppose if they're that much alike by that stage...
ickle-helena chapter 3 . 2/28/2004
It works really well to have Snape's life story alternating with his meeting with Harry, raising interesting parallels between past and future.
Please update soon!
ickle-helena chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
I'm glad you're doing Snape's life story, he's the deepest character really.
Full of interesting insights. I'm glad you tied his family history in with the scene from the Occlumency, that's always upset me, and I'm certain there has to be something behind that which will crop up later on in canon.
I find the blood bonding suitably disturbing...
The Mage Room is a great idea
ickle-helena chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Great start!
How did I miss this one? You manage to combine the inevitable with the unexpected in a way I've never seen before...
Jimaine chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
Okay, submitting this after my other review, just so you know.
1: AH! I share a birthday with Snape! (yes, that freaked me out, thank you for the heart attack ;)
2: What happens to DRACO?
Jimaine chapter 3 . 1/1/2004
Interesting. I'm mildly amused by the fact that Snape - and, hey, McGonagall - expected to see him there, knew where he was going. And I wonder what Snape's going to ask in return . . ? I guess I have to wait and see. In Summary: I liked it and I'm interested in more!
SurrealSerpent1 chapter 3 . 12/30/2003
Pretty depressing, but I'm really enjoying it!