Reviews for Duplicity
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
first great, second great,

i agree clark can be jesules of superman, becouse lois love superman, werid but true, superman is fack it is a mask he wares and it would hurt that all she care about is the mask,
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Great A/U fic.
clois4life chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
i liked this fanfic because it gave u a chancwe 2 see smallville if clark kent hadn't become superman. and somebody else was superman.
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I LOVE IT. Just great. I love that banter of Lois and Clark and, yeah, duplicity, of Clark/Superman. I wrote a drabble that just hints at this theme, called "The Morning After."
namjai chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
A little weird and a lot of fun! And even a little bit thought-provoking, character-wise. I loved the last line.
Twinnie chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Sounds like something that comes straight out of one of the first seasons of the Lois and Clark TV show...
markmark261 chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
I wasn't really sure whether this was an alternate universe where Clark and Superman were separate people or whether Clark was just being really fast at the end of the story, either way I liked it (especially the last line) - it kind of reminded me of the Clark-Superman-Lois triangle from the silver age Superman comics.
Sirus chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Pardon me, but isn't Clark Kent Superman's "mild mannered" alter ego? You know, the only time Clark Kent and Superman are seen together is when The Martian Manhunter covers for him by making himself look like Clark (with his cool - assed M.M. powers). So, while it was a great little fic, it is fictionaly inaccurate, unless I've missed something (as I asuredly have). Please clarify for a lost Superman afficionado.
This aside, I loved the way you portrayed Lois Lane's character. She's really quite bitchy, a side to Lois that must exist, but I sadly rarely see. She's usually personified as having the phrases "Help!", "You saved my life!", and, the ever-popular "You're my hero!" Add, "It's not a fetish, smart-ass," is a refreshing addition to her character as an inner city reporter.
Heavenstar3 chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Hey, I like this story. It's very realistic. Keep up the good work and keep them coming.
LaCasta chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I liked it! A real sense of Clark's frustration and resignation about his Superman persona, and wish that just sometimes, he'd get the credit. Clever bit of misdirection, that Superman arrived just as Lex Luthor started to get evil.
I also enjoyed the portrayal of Lois as being a smidgen unbalanced about Superman, not just infatuated.
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Heh, I liked "mutated cop" and "mental case who flies around in pajamas" (I think that was one of the lines to the theme song from "Captain Nice"). One thing I should have thought of, and didn't until just now, that you can add in if you decide to revise it down the line, just a paragraph about growing up in Smallville (and maybe being picked on by all the jocks), just as a tie-in. Definitely a kick-ass ending!