Reviews for It's A Beautiful Life
I Love Ginevra chapter 43 . 10/13/2006
Hello, this is good... and now onto Into the Darkness

ILG
crystal denham chapter 43 . 8/29/2006
i liked that story alot...
hotpinkfreak chapter 43 . 8/23/2005
i love it
bloodrush chapter 20 . 4/20/2005
woah...same thing with the relationship issues...if Bella was related to Narcissia then Bella's already related to Sirius...that's just messed up right there... -.-'
bloodrush chapter 17 . 4/20/2005
um...i hope you noticed...Susan and Draco are cousins... -.-' just thought you should know
Audry chapter 28 . 4/9/2005
Rosalyn is NOT rose in spanish! I feel insulted - i speak spanish fluently ( i am a native speaker - Cuba, i was born in the us though and my dad is american - my mom's side is cuba, Spainard-ish, and a pinch italian... ) and ways - roae in spanish is

'rosa' i dont know where you got the '-lyn' part from... jking - im not offended , just i dont like it when ppl mess upp spanish , when ever a friend says something wrong i Ust corredt her or him ... my friends call me a pronunciation freak when it comes to spanish...
Kipper chapter 35 . 12/7/2004
I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed your stories! They were good when they were on and they still are.

p.s. ihp is back up and I know that I missed your stories on there and I am sure some others havd too!
jen chapter 43 . 11/17/2004
Yeah. Nice story...except don't Harry and Ron already know Luna?
Lady Arwen Gryffindor chapter 43 . 11/5/2004
Oh I can't wait to read the next part! Is it going to come out before Thanksgiving?
Crystal Travelpiece chapter 43 . 11/2/2004
Man can you write! I really enjoyed the story It's a Beautiful Life and From a Second Glance they were great. I can't wait for the next story Into the Darkness. I hope it's as good as the first two. Keep up the good work.

sincerely,

bookersgurl15
TheVampyrSlayer chapter 43 . 11/1/2004
uh-oh, thats all i can say... uh-oh. please dont wait too long to post it please! I love this!
Court chapter 43 . 10/31/2004
I love the story~!~ I have read a lot of fan fic and this is my favorite...In the next story could you have Ginny and Harry have the twins or maybe even Ron and Adora or Bridget and Oliver have a child/ren.
Jordalina chapter 43 . 10/31/2004
I love it I love it I love it I love it. Please get that story up soon, because I really want to know what happens. Is your story going to have 3 storys, or another one after this? update soon, and happy halloween, jordan
NetsirkElocin chapter 43 . 10/31/2004
Wow. Loved it! I don't mind dark. I cannot wait for more. Add more soon.