Reviews for Opportunities of Circumstance
I Love It!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
love harry/ginny
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wonderful story with only one mistake. Ginny's name is not Virginia but Ginevra, the Italian version of Guinevere . Other than that I thought it was excellent.

spkpoet chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oh my gosh, that was so cute! I loved it! The only thing is that Ginny's real name is Ginerva...but I'm pretty sure that by now a lot of people have already told you that...
riegert8 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
this is a good story
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 10/29/2009

Great story! Much loved!
g chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Ginnys name is GINEVRA for fuck sake is that to hard to understand
juice14 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
The fic may be old but the story is still sweet! Nice fluff!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Oh my god, that was so sweet! I loved it; it was great! :]
hpgw chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
i love it

theres nothing to change except one thing:

you say in it that the hot chocolate recipe was passed through the weasly family from mother to daughter, but ginny i sthe first girl in generations so i think that it would be better to say it is a Prewitt tradition instead
Sweety chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
that story was so sweet! i just loved it! (i found one major mistake though- Ginny's real name is Ginevra, not Virginia)

MarilynJean chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Aw this was too sweet. beautiful job.
J. J. Bear chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wow. I loved this. I love Harry/Ginny stories the best. You are an excellent writer. Keep up the great work.
Jim chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
that was over way too quick for my liking .I Think that would be a great chapter in a longer i liked it
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
*lays the toothpaste on thick. my dentist is very strict about sweets with my braces* ok. that was too sappy. i mean honestly.

just kidding. loved it. Lay on the sugar!

especially loved the end: "What do you mean you found them sleeping together?" brilliant. ruddy brilliant. i salute you, MrIntel. *does so*