Reviews for The Bodyguard
Rem di Luna chapter 29 . 11/13/2005
Hey is Alice suppose to be the Alice in 'Alice in Wonderland'?

Besides that question, it was well 'plotted' and you did not take it too the extremes. You could go pro in my opinion. I look forward to the rest of the story as well as reading others.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 30 . 4/26/2005
WAY I LOVE IT! BRILL FIC! GLAD THERE WAS A HAPPY ENDING!
Threll chapter 30 . 12/17/2004
Those last few installments have been agonizing! All this pain and suffering that each of the characters had gone through. At the risk of sounding like a massive idiot...I felt it. I really did and a few times I had to take a break to stop myself from bursting into tears.

What a wonderful tale this has been! Thank you so much for your commitment to this story, in making it such a constantly exciting and heartbreaking experience!

I wish I had to vocabulary to really express how wonderful this story has been, but alas I am not that knowlegable.

Threll chapter 24 . 12/17/2004
Well, what an exciting few chapters that turned out to be! Really had me on the edge of my seat. Brilliant! I love your writing of action sequences. It's wonderful!
Threll chapter 18 . 12/17/2004
O, I like where this is going! I wish I could read all the more faster, as this story become more and more compelling. I don't think I'l be able to rest until I'm done!

This is a truely magnificent story! I do hope that Tom can be saved...
Threll chapter 12 . 12/17/2004
Oh my! Not Tom! Holy Hell! (if you'll excuse my language)

Ooh, thi is an even bigger cliffhanger than before and I do love them and welcome them whole heartedly!

Everything has been wonderful in this story! The plot, the evil characters, the league. All written magnificently!

ONWARDS!
Threll chapter 6 . 12/17/2004
Oh wow! A cliffie. I do enjoy a good cliffhanger! This story is fabulous so far and I'm am mighty glad that I do not have to wait for an update, as the next chapter is already in place.

Bravo!
Niani chapter 30 . 10/7/2004
Ack! Sorry this is so late. I kinda stopped reading fanfics for a while, but I'm back for a bit at least. Great ending, and I can't tell you how glad I am for a sequel. I guess I'll go see if you've posted it yet, seeing as I haven't been around the site in a bit.
Graymoon74 chapter 30 . 9/23/2004
Oh Sethoz...very good end...or beginning to a new end! I was having a hard time with Tom and his choice. I mean, is his life really that bad! Ugh...I was getting scared that he might just choose death. Loved the way you switched between characters and held off the choice till the very end. Very chilling and touching when he came into the room and had that 'silver Ankh' around his neck. Good boy Tom! You didn't let me down.

Now...Sethoz...he has had too much time to heal and be happy...get him into another death trap! I can't wait to see you torturing him again. Evil laughter...coughing...THIS WAS WONDERFUL. Can't wait for your next one )

Much love girly,

Tara
Silent Bob 546 chapter 30 . 9/19/2004
AHAHAHAHAHA! I didn't believe I was special at all! He, how can anyone NOT read this beautiful 30 chapter fic? Great ending! Short, sweet, and simple! Cannot wait for the sequal! Probably gonna rock!
tonianne chapter 30 . 9/18/2004
awesome. I can't wait until the follow up. Good Charlotte is an awesme band by the way.
Silversnow chapter 30 . 9/18/2004
Ah, yes... wonderful. You're great. I'll read the follow up and poison your popcorn, you can be sure of that...
Steffi-333 chapter 30 . 9/18/2004
YAY! An angsty and happy ending all rolled into one! This story has been brilliant, and I can't wait for the sequel!

Steffi

xoxo
queerquail chapter 30 . 9/17/2004
Follow up...great...muahahaha! That's a really good ending, and I like that good charlotte song too. Last chapter...I can cry, but i won't. Heh. Heh!
Kame-sama chapter 30 . 9/17/2004
Dude, your fic ROCKED. I can't express how much I loved it. I kept looking forward to each new chapter (a few times, you were driving me nearly insane by taking 'too long' to update). Cheers! Here's to the sequel.