Reviews for Skuka, Holod i Granit
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Excellent character study on Ivanova, very realistic, funny at times and deeply understanding at others. The bit about her dreaming about battles was a surprisingly organic touch, I've just realised how much angst exists in-universe for these characters before you even get to the stories themselves!

Once again, fantastic fic!
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
What a wonderfully well-crafted story.
Fondued Jicama chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I've read this story half a dozen times over the last two years or so. I'm still amazed at the detailed planning it seems you must have used; I can't even imagine how you thought of everything you did. The only thing I can think of that could be an answer is... you simply appear to know the characters, the feeling, of the show. I'm infinitely impressed.
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
thet was realy hard to follow, but from what i understood, it was a realy good story. will there be a sequel? *hint, hint!) _

H.K.
chaletian chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
This was v. enjoyable: an interesting change in style from most fics, and yet I felt it complemented Ivanova's character perfectly. Huzzah!
Aline82 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I both read Anna Karenina (and loved it, although it is rather depressing...and very long!) and love the Marcus/Susan pairing.

You mixed both of very well!

I loved this story. Could you do more of this? (I also read your JAG stories and loved the one with the killer hands).

You're quite a talent!

Keep on writing...perhaps more Susan&Marcus?
Sheila51 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
This a really great story. I loved the way you ended it, happy but sad in a terrible way.
The-MarmaladeCat1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Beautiful.
crazy-ranger chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
hmm, bleak, honest. cute. well written. abstract. I LOVED IT! not tripe, great sence of impending doom (which is one of the great things about b5- If you go to z'ha'dum...) researched- not just in terms of the show. I loved the odd short film in the middle- have you ever read alex garlands "the beach" (no not the film with most of the charecters cut out and dicaprio butchering the role).
TryxterKat chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Unlike mimi6, I know next to nothing of Russian culture, except that vodka is best served cold. I used to stick a bottle in the freezer for about 5 or 6 hours. Yum! But I digress. I really enjoyed this story.
scifimimi chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
uchen Hoposhow! mhe hpabetca! thats the best i can do with a english keyboard, but oh well. I like this one a lot. I have an appreciation for this story due to my 4 years of Russian in High School, and 2 semesters of russian in college so far. very well done. Maldetce! Im sure you can a general idea of what im typing, but i can speak russian better than i can spell it. anyway, good job.