Reviews for Gravity
ai-cr-ma-ab chapter 10 . 8/10/2006
Cute story. I love the Jubby. (:

Hope you update soon!
Gambit'sLady chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
Hey I really like your story. It's really interesting and fun to read. I hope you update soon cuz I wanna see what happens.
badkitty1460 chapter 10 . 4/13/2005
This story is so awesome! plz update soon.
SperryDee chapter 10 . 8/25/2004
EvanCallisto! EvanCallisto! It's my favorite pairing, please keep it! This fic rules, please update soon! And if you need any info on Callisto, just email me. I know EVERYTHING about her.
JChaos12 chapter 10 . 7/30/2004
hahaha i like the way the professor is thinking. but he's right though, it would cost more but he just need more time with the students to get use to their destruction and bickering in the mansion. can't wait for the other couples' chapter _ especially wen rogue wakes up and the dance. Laterz! _'

blck fire
sunshiner chapter 10 . 7/26/2004
best fic ever!
AbsolutTequila chapter 10 . 7/21/2004
I love your story, but you haven't written abouts rogue's reaction to waking up and finding remy next to her
tonraq chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
Cute story! I really like the whole "bet" idea. lol. Tabby and Pietro? what's this now?
Silverfyshxin chapter 10 . 5/16/2004
good chapter
MoonlightPhoenix3 chapter 10 . 5/12/2004
Aw... Todd is so cute, you have to really admire how much he loves Wanda. LOL, Piotr was fine, don't sweat it. I say keep up with the LoRo, because I never read them and want to see one done well.
DarkAceGambit chapter 10 . 5/10/2004
that rocked! update soon
SickmindedSucker chapter 10 . 5/9/2004
S'all good hun, my computer got hit with that damn sasser worm so i couldn't get online for a good week and a half anyway, and i understand about busyness and all that stuff. Aw, well, i guess i can wait for the Romy, BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT! Hope your less busy this time and can get more up soon!
RikaTabithaStarr chapter 10 . 5/8/2004
when will romy be back?
i think evan should be with no one at all,
he just doesn't seem like the type to like sumone. plus, he's more into skateboarding
Peace215 chapter 10 . 5/8/2004
Very cool chapter! Toad getting a backbone? I gotta see this! Wanda does have a point though doesn't she? All the pain and everything...oh well. I can just tell this is going to get well. Hoped your vacation was filled fun even without the Remys but hey at least you're back and you can update this story more...*wink wink. Nudge nudge.*
X-MEN FREAK chapter 9 . 5/4/2004