Reviews for Chores
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Well, it's the thought that counts, right? Anyway, nice job. I loved the ending especially.
Ichijouji chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Lol Very nice I like it
Renee the Rabid Squirrel chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Poor, poor Daisuke. XDD This was really nice to read; I like how realistic the whole situation was while still being hilarious. It sounds like something from the vinyl cafe. Or at least something that happened on Christmas when my dog decided to help herself to the ordeurves. however you spell that. Anyhow, great work.
Monch-D-Roof chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
that was adorable XD
Fan Geek chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
That was great! I really enjoyed it a lot. Poor Daisuke... and Ken as an architect? That's very original. I wouldn't have ever thought of that.
Zeto chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Lol! Excellent one-shot. So cute and funny.
takuya chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
aww that was sweet i loved it tons
Misura chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
A funny and also quite sweet read. It was also oddly recognizable, since it always does seem that everything goes wrong at the worst possible time (Murphy's law and everything ne?). I like the way you described their future life together as well ; Ken as an architect suits him somehow. :)
Feirdra chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Aw... *sniffles* That was definitely delicious sweetness, and of the teary variety, too! How wonderfully fluffy! *hugz herself happily* I'm welling up again! Rats! _-
*adds to favorites*
Sillie chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
hehe...poor Dai... Great story! _
Anon45545 chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Oh man, their house sounds (or looks) so much like my mess its scary...
That was so sweet...very uplifting. Ken as an architect fits so well, Dai is written well - not idiotic like so many portray him, poor kid - the writing is flowing and beautiful as ever, and you can feel how much they love and care for each other here. Yay for DaiKen!
KrazieKat chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Poor Ken. He better not ever let Daisuke do laudry again, or else he'll be running around naked! Not that Daisuke wouldn't MIND Ken running around naked... *grins at the mental image*
Wolfkun chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I like your story quite a bit. I read Night, a few times, and I find it a welcome break from all the "get together fics." Is this in the AU breed universe? I want more.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Yeah, what IS that stain? Nice story.
random reader chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Aww that is so cute! Poor Daisuke, he's so clueless.