Reviews for Well Favored
LasseLanta01 chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
How wonderful, such an interesting moment in time. So amusing that this young girl is unaware of the honor in the gift of her name. An Imrahil, what can I say, aside from the elves he has been my favorite character from my first reading of the books. There is just something so wonderful about him and you've captured it well.
Thanks for the excellent read.
Altariel chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Gorgeous!
lily chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Bravo.
Amry chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Wow...that was incredible! An awesome short story. Good job-I wish I could write that well!
valin chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
that story is very beautiful!
i know that sounds odd but that it was what came to my mind when i finished reading it. i liked it very much because for once the heroine was not very heroic but just worried a bit naive and just, i dont know, a nice girl. btw is this the daughter of the man who sold the instrument to heth? loved it!
Angainawen of Ithilien chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Hey! That was sweet, though I must ask, when does this take place? If I remember correctly, Dol Amroth came late to the Battle of the Pelennor... Or maybe I'm just truly confused... I don't know. Anyways, I'm a huge fan of yours, and please more Blackbow! Or stuff that happens after Captain! I love Imrahil dearly, and how you portray him, but more Heth, please! LOL, enough of my rant! The story rocked, go you.
Eledhwen chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Lovely, Isabeau!
Soledad too lazy etc chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
That was very sweet. Imrahil is great as always. And you have him even defend poor, much-bashed Denethor! Thank you. :)
jilian baade chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Now that's exactly Imrahil, to take so very seriously a young girl giving him her favour, especially one named Luthien considering his heritage! I wonder if he ever saw her again?
Karri chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
That was a lovely piece. I've always been partial to Prince Imrahil and enjoyed your characterization of him very much. :-D
25 | « Prev Page 1 2