Reviews for Innocence of a Demon
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Huuuuuhhhhhhh? You GOTTA do more! Pleeeaaasssseee!
WhatExistsInFalling chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Awesome story!
bostafu chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
You can't just leave this as it is! OMG. F DAMN this is good. And there is SO MUCH MORE that I wanna know! And left unfinished! Like what happened when Yugi met Voldemort? And Yami's a vampire!

Aww man I just LOOOVE your Yugi. So sexii and deceptively innocent! And two-timing! or maybe even more! kekeke naughty Yugi...
IrogicalArgument chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
One word. EPIC!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
THis is awesome. Now why isn't there more? *very ticked off* *gets possed by devil* *very scary voice* How dare you not continue! THis is pure evil! It's a genius story! You're worse than Voldemort! Evil! *get's unpossesed* seriously, why would you stop?

-Alice
You can run but you can't hide chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Plaese update!
Hocapontas chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I don't like Yugi and Yami not getting along. Can't he join Yugi? Or do you have something else planned?
astrakage chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Please continue this.
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Not bad.
Angel Kellar chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Oh, man! I like Yugi being so innocent. That's the best part. And Yami... a child of the damned? I should've know. Well, you've got the whole package don't you? Please update soon!
PrussianKiwi chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Wow! Are you sure that this is a one shot? Because it was absloutly brillant! Of course you've got to continue! It's too good -not- to continue! So you have gotta update soon because I will be keeping tabs on this story. You should definitly join my C2 The Prideshipping and Crossover Universe;you'll find the link in my profile. Please continue!
charlotte chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Please continue this one of the most interesting yu-gi-oh stories i have read
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
If you kill off more Wealeys please try to leave Fred, Goerge, and possibly Bill and Charlie alive. is Yugi going to Hogwarts? update more soon!
seers-of-a-lost-paradise chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
WOW. Well i hope it does well in the contest. It is really well written so far, and i LOVE how you have yugi being the secretive one. And you really do have to continue this. It is good so far, and i would like to read more of what you have planned for the possible story.

Please *puppy dog eyes* continue. wanna pocky? _

seers
donthaveaname chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
i really like it and hope that you'll continue soon.