Reviews for Battle Invalid
Sara chapter 3 . 5/10/2005
Hey Beth! I'm reading chapter's really good! Very interesting stuff! I like how you've put the armors in this storyline, as Jag doesn't *really* know about the armors, or what they're capable of; for the most part anyway. Can't wait to read the next chapters when you get things situated! _ As well as the others too!
JillyBean3 chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Great story! first saw it on amanda swiftgold's website, and e-mailed the author cuz she did a DAMN good job of writing this story thus far! and i sure as HELL can't wait to read more of it! BTW this is my alternate address, my usual one is ! D
Lady Solarflare chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
Hey, I really like this story so far! Come on, hurry up and give us more! You're doing a nice job of blending the intrigue and mystery with a touch of comic relief here and there. And thanks for keeping all the Ronins in character. And of course, thank you for using correct spelling and proper grammar, than really helps to enjoy the story even more.
Narijima chapter 3 . 3/2/2004
Well, it's about time! I've been waiting _forever_ for this! OK, so not forever, but it seemed like forever!
Another great chapter! Water shorts? LOL! Loved it! I had the same problem when I was in Japan- I was constantly messing up the language, forgetting words (the few words that I knew!), and messing up grammar. It's funny in hindsight, but frustrating at the time. More things like this!
Can't wait to see more soon! I'll be anxiously waiting. Oh, and if it takes too long, I will become the "squeaky wheel"! :p
DaisKuruna chapter 3 . 3/2/2004
UPDATE GOSHDARNNIT!(is trying not to swear)
this is an awesome story! How does she know what's going on? It's just creepy...and WHY do I have the sneaking suspicion that Ryo is going to end up being a Dwarf or something like that?
Lady Solarys chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Hi! Great story so far. Can't wait to read more, you caught my attention. Good use of details and descriptions. Not too much or to little, good balance between the exposition (I think that's the right word-sorry, 9 hour work day and too little sleep) and the dialogue. Oh! I heard about you through animeRealm. I just came on board and have been a bit of a lurker until I get the lay of the land.
Narijima chapter 2 . 1/6/2004
Great story. I really like this story, as well as the two stories it follows. you portray the characters very well, and I'm enjoying it so far. Can't wait to see more (hopefully soon!)!