Reviews for See You
Twiist chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
As a HUGE D/P shipper myself, I must say I love the stuff you've done that I've read so far - It's both snarky and sentimental all in one fell Slytherin swoop, wonderful ;) It's nice to see someone who can explore both sides in one shot.

I liked this one very much also, especially the;

"Then what they say is true...you never stop being a Slytherin."

"No, you don't. Of course you don't. It's not a curse though..."

Seems rather fitting to the pairing for some reason ;) Nice work though luv, and I hope to read more soon ) Keep up the noble ship writing ;) hehe
nayshdear chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I /loved/ this. Actually I adore /all/ your D/P Fics. Being a large fan of the whole Draco/Pansy pairing, it was gorgeous. It left room for imagination, to hear the characters.
carolyn chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I LOVE Pansy/ Draco! This was a bit melancholy. I love it though. I have been very embarressed to go online lately because i haven't been reading*blushes* I'm sorry about that.
love and lollipops
-carolyn
Your faithful Queen.haha chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Oh. That was SO pretty. I loved every word...it was so sad, so Slytherin, so THEM. Perfection, Mel. Absolutely lovely. One of your best, I'd say. :)
"What if I die?"
"What if I die waiting?"
*dies* Gorgeous.
spectrosilver chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
...
Wow.
That was so good! Really, only the best authors can get away with all dialogue. I do think it's probably one of the most difficult ways to convay what's going on in a story, but you do it so perfectly! I can almost hear it in my mind, it's just wonderful! I love you and your stories! There's nothing better than a fantastic D/P and this (like your others!) is certainly one of them! Love it. :D
Cristal Ball chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I love every single one of your D/Ps! Continue on with more, I love every single one you come up with. It's true there aren't many D/P fans but there are sure alotta people turning into one. Write more...
fleur chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
i love draco and pansy ships and poleeze write more but longer
Lour chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Very, very sad, but still good!
Nameless One a.ka. Too Lazy To Make Up A Name chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I'm not much for Draco-centric ships but this is so charming and in-character and just plain cute I can't resist. And you do too have plenty of D/P fans-I've heard your one-shots recommended on three different large fanfiction sites. You're a brilliant author and this is a brilliant story.
Bellatrix Black chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Aww, that was very sweet and in-character. I love the fact that they hide their feelings and bicker like children, yet they leave on a pleasent note. *sigh*
'Twas very beautiful, and I absolutely adore your D/P one-shots.
~Kay
Aye Maytee chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Again, I think I missed the point. Haha. But it was cute. Ew you evil person. You made me a D/P shipper. -shudders- This is me after Elijah Wood on SNL. Sorry, just had to have an excuse for my...oddness. P