Reviews for Until the day i die
Hai chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
Plz continue
PixelezOtaku chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Not-Completely-Insane chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Awesome fic. My heart hurts...are you planning on continuing this?

Love,
Razor
darkstar7789 chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
I just kept up with this fic, and I'm enamoured with it in every sense of the word! Please do continue to write it. If you do, i can't wait for the rest! Awesome job with the story! :) *hugs, blood, and chocolate*
gothss123 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
that is so mean poor goku! but i did like please update.
SuperPaige chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Excellent. They're such a fitting couple!
hot4vegeta chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
love it.
JujuBardie chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Poor Goku... :(

At least Vegeta became friendly in the end.
CrimsonTide chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
I remember reading this WAY back when you first wrote it. I loved it then and I love it now. Do you plan on continuing it? I'm dying to see how it ends! *puppy-dog eyes*
Time-Again chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
T.a: Augh! Continue! Need more! So pretty _ *drool*
Chichidark chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
The best i've read in a long time! Please,please continue! I might have to hound you until you do...
Ryuei Jaganshi chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I'm not great at reviews, but I'll try. I really liked your story. It was well written, and you could really feel what the characters were going through. Depressing though. But hey, I always love a little bit of angst. I hope you write more, because I'd really like to see how it turns out.
kaineko chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
This is a very serious topic, but one that needs to be explored. I'm really interested in seeing where this fic goes.
kitarrear chapter 2 . 1/27/2004
nice very happy but truthfull if you want some help at all with this get in touch i know of and have been in a relationship like this keep it up Kit_
kitarrear chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
nicely opened a few missing words but good keep it up Kit_