Reviews for Hell of a Weekend
Liz chapter 11 . 12/1/2005
thaT was a very cute story i liked it alot better than season one too because i am a PJ fanatic!
John chapter 11 . 1/10/2004
I am sorry to see the story end, but you reached a logical ending point. It was a good story. I thought the plotting was well done and you caught the characters well.
In "reality" (if that term can be applied to a TV show), I don't think Joey would have been ready for Pacey in Season One, no matter how they proceeded, but this was a good alternate view.
I think your epilogue is a pretty good guess at what would have happened based on your story.
Thanks for the story.
i-hate-beeky chapter 11 . 1/9/2004
Good ending. Like the epilogue, I am a dawson hater. but i like andie, so didn't like that part. Andyway, i hate cj and jen together. But whatever. Great story. Bye.
Ellen chapter 10 . 1/5/2004
What is dawson going to say when he finds out. Please continue
Alicia Jo chapter 10 . 1/2/2004
hehe, I glad it's a p/j and I can't wait to see how over the top and messed up Dawson's reaction to Joey choosen pacey is.
John chapter 10 . 1/2/2004
Thanks for the update. It was a good chapter.
I hope Joey stands up to Dawson, if he starts issuing ultimatums.
Looking forward to Chapter 11.
i-hate-beeky chapter 10 . 1/1/2004
Good as always
Alicia Jo- to lazy to sign in chapter 9 . 12/27/2003
It's great! I just read through all nine chapters and I can't wait till you post again cause it's such a cliffhanger. I hope she picks Pacey.
John chapter 9 . 12/27/2003
This was good chapter.
It was sort of transitional. However, it had a good Pacey/Joey scene, which had banter and humor.
I don't like dawson, but even the Dawson scene worked well. He was clear and reasonably straight forward.
Plase update soon.
i-hate-beeky chapter 9 . 12/27/2003
More, ok? Got it? Good.
gospdrcr chapter 9 . 12/27/2003
yeah...this story is good! I like that pacey pulled joey to him and kissed her passionately..that was great! im guessing that this is where joey goes to pacey and tells him that she wants to go out on a date with him.:)
please update soon
Ann
i-hate-beeky chapter 8 . 12/24/2003
If you don't continue I will become very mad. Which isn;t healthy for either one of us P! But please continue ASAP.
John chapter 8 . 12/17/2003
A nice chapter. The plot develops and now we have to see what happens on the Dawson/Joey front as well as with Pacey /Joey.
Update soon.
molly chapter 7 . 12/16/2003
wow! wonderful story! i cant wait for more. please get joey and pacey together soon! please update asap!:)
Carly chapter 7 . 12/15/2003
hey this is a great story update soon. Ive been a fan since the beggining
~*Carly*~