Reviews for The Realistic Happily Ever After
X-Chick303 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is Japan, right? What's with all the American names?
Other than that, so far so good!
lovingseiyakou chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
Inuyasha definitely is a lot of girls' prince! If only he were real... : (
Note chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
The argument used by the prosecution in the trial should have shown how far fetched the sequence of events claimed by the defense were:
for example,what were the chances of that particular amount of bleeding happening as well as the victim falling down a flight of concrete stairs AND the defendant already being a suspect in at least two other cases? Pretty far fetched.
aqua star chapter 23 . 6/6/2012
this was the most romantic inuyasha wedding i have ever read i have reread this story at least three times. this is obviously the most romantic inuyasha i have ever read. i love how you had ballanced the story so perfectly but the overal main foucus was the wedding. since i'm a girl i woul very much like it if i had my wedding and everything that came with it(ex. fancy dinner,club night, rehersal etc.) you are a very talented writter i want to write stories like this some time.
SangoMarie chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
oh how i wish i was part of that pillow fight... lol .
Carla Taisho chapter 23 . 9/16/2010
I loved this story! It took me all the day to read it! I loved it too much! I just missed a lemon..or even a lime...hihihi I'm not a pervert person..I'm just used to reading lemons. That's all!
bluedragon03 chapter 23 . 8/7/2010
you do relise that this storey is still under the in progress when the next book is already up. i havent read any of them yet but i figured you might want to know.
katyushi chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Awesome!

How do you read reviews of your own story? I cant!
katyushi chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
YAY! I love your stories :D

Is Kagome going to have a baby? OMG i'm giggling so much!
Typo Alert chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
ch 2:

"Prom 2003" - that would make Kagome... 22/23 years old (since she turns fifteen in '95).

ch 11:

He breaths just like any man - breathes

ch 16:

"I'm getting there your honor, have I failed to disappoint yet?" - uh... you mean "have I disappointed yet?", right?

"too much Ms. White." - comma missing

"Mrs. Dunn" - Dun?

"I was wanting to be alone." - I think "I wanted" would suffice?

ch 18:

Kags and two kids go to the cinema, but she only orders two tickets?

ch 19:

"sleeping firs" and again "firs" - furs

ch 21:

"class of 2002!" - wasn't it '03 a few chapters ago?
4EyedBlonde chapter 13 . 4/24/2009
HAHAHAHA! Sesshomaru and Nancy? omg. OTP immediately. i had a feeling you were going to set them up! by the way, i've been reading your stories and i've been reading them so fast, i haven't had the chance to comment! they're all wonderful and extremely well-written! i hope you return to soon with some more InuKag stories!
kaki112 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Great story. Got me hooked throughout the whole thing.
ngltina chapter 23 . 5/15/2008
good job!
brakken chapter 23 . 3/30/2008
Aw...What a sweet way to end, tying it all together like that. I'm really glad you wrote this, so many just leave a story off with the idea of happily ever after as soon as the confessions of love take place, but there's more to it than that. I really enjoyed reading this sequel, in a way I prefer it to the first story, it's more original and unique in its premise. Both are great, but this is the one I really loved reading. I'm almost hesitant to read the third installment, just because I liked this ending so much! But I felt that at the end of the last story, and look where I am now!

Very nice job, you've got something truly special here.
brakken chapter 22 . 3/30/2008
I truly appreciate all the visual details you give in this chapter. A wedding is such a special thing in a girl's life, and the dress is one of the most important parts, I wanted to know what she looked like in elaborate detail for once, and you provided it. Now I can't wait to see what Inuyasha thinks of it!
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »