Reviews for How the Bisch Stole Christmas
That One Apologue chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
That was hillarious! I love it... Great story! Poor Regal, being reminded of Jericho peeing in his tea... lol...
Writie chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
This was awesome, very funny
Miss.Ed chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
you know, i'm that kind of person who tries not to laugh at anything when they or a certain something tries to be funny. Becuase i tend to be quite serious with those things. But in this story, i have to say that i did laugh a few times. -bischoff nudges me- fine, i laughed...A LOT...but that's it...that's all I'm saying...-matt nudges me- QUIT IT, WILL YOU?

Matt: Come on, admit it, you loved this story...

Miss Ed: No. I didn't. So will you please stop nudging me?

Eric: You did, I know you did.

Miss Ed: Well, yeah, I enjoyed it. But I only loved portions whereas you were being tortured to the bone and being forced to do things you don't want yes, I enjoyed it.

Matt: haha (to eric)

Miss Ed: Love the antlers

Matt: Omg! They're still on! -tries pulling them out-

Miss Ed: Guess it won't come off.

Matt: agh!

Miss Ed: -sigh- how lucky am I?

Thanks for making me laugh for once...I haven't been laughing in a while. I really enjoyed watching Bischoff being a load off with, thanks Ü

If you have time, I hope you can check out my stories too...

Btw, I love the witty humor...Ü

Miss Ed
RKOxLegendKiller chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
WOW! I'm Dying laughing. Im serious. This shit is mad funny and i'm anxiously waiting for more stuff from. No offense but some of your stuff just isn't my type. But i love your writing!
Saesama chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
*is laughing hysterically* Normally, I don't read wrestling fanfiction, but my sister talked me into this one, and I'm glad. This is the best Grinch parody I've ever read. Danke!
darkbluecanvas chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I love this story! There were so many great lines...this is definitely my favorite fan fic comedy. Bischoff was written perfectly, I love that Matt was his reindeer, and William Regal as the just can't go wrong with that. Great work!
Talis13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
This was HYSTERICAL CC! :D I'm always on the hunt for an awesome comedy fic and this is SO one of them! Really excellent job: haven't laughed this hard at a fic in a long time.

cerebralgoddess21 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Oh my god, I love this story. It's hilarious. I wish it would've been Stephanie that came down in the nightie though instead of Stacy, I think Eric secretly wants her, it's pretty obvious. Great story though, very well written!
MyStErIo-LoVeR chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Great story, it's hilarious. I can totally see Bischoff acting like that.
JamiesAngel2008 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Geez i cant believe it took me THIS long to read this fic. I love it i totally do its SO SO funny! I almost died laughing i swear, i cant believe you would ask for forgiveness...who ever doesnt like it really doesnt have a sense of humor or something...anywayz totally loved it
jadedvixen chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Genius. Pure and utter genius. Especially Regal as the narrator. Loved it. _
iccess-america chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Hilarious! Yedah I really wanna see a Bischmus Carol. LOL! This was great!
Azrael-013 chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Hehe, a Christmas parody to remember. Although the image of a less than wholesome Stacy Keibler pretending to be young and innocent and gullible, oh wait, she is gullible, coming upon Bischoff stealing all their stuff is hard to conjure... but I loved this, awesome work.
sistergrim chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Very funny, loved this story. Also the bit at the end about A Christmas Carol; you should definitely write it. I think you could really do a lot with that piece.
bojacky chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Aw...this made me giggle a whole lot! I lurved it! _ NYAO!