Reviews for Let us party!
pinki84297 chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
uh spelled like tourettes and uh yeah it usually only is facial ticks, and like stuff like that. the story was good though. ]. funny. and gosh darn it do i hate jean. thanks for killing her! and that stick-up-his-ass too! haha high five!
ladykind chapter 13 . 12/31/2006
lol omg lol that was so freaking funny
Kerrie chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
erm. grammatical error. erm. it's DID TO, not TOO. :)
sorekai chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
omg u must update like now dis is so funny
Lieutenant Lindsey chapter 13 . 8/12/2004
That was awesome!

L.L.
SnarkyKat chapter 13 . 8/7/2004
Hmm... I think this should end with all of them passing out in Rogue and Kitty's room, with Rogue and Remy in her bed, Lance snuggled up to Kitty in hers, Fred asleep in the closet, Toad asleep on the ceiling fan, Piotr in the tub, and Pietro and Tabby snuggled under Kitty's bed. Just cause Kitty would freak, everyone would come running, and more hilarity would evolve.
SickmindedSucker chapter 13 . 6/14/2004
Dude! lol, i say you get a lot of drop dead gorgeous girls, all like, flirting with Remy, and he can come up and flirt with them like crazy as well, and then have the others jump his bones and drag him back screaming and crying like a little baby! lol, i would have done this in my fic, but since the guys are already caught, yeah, i kinda can't, but anyway. Yeah, i know what you mean about Exams and shiot, i'm finally outta school and i'll hopefully have the next chapter to Sleepover posted by tonight or tomorrow. Can't wait to see what everyone's outfits are gonna be!
Coletterby chapter 13 . 6/11/2004
this is a kool story, you'll have 2 update soon though, before i have to punch you, oh and it'll hurt, this is a kool story, you'll have 2 update soon though, before i have to punch you, oh and it'll hurt,this is a kool story, you'll have 2 update soon though, before i have to punch you, oh and it'll hurt,. (all the above is to the tune of lets all do the conga) . moo. hehe. bye
Piotr's girl chapter 13 . 5/23/2004
YEAH! WHAT? OKAY! We should have appearances of Madonna, and... dude... they should go to a gay bar that old Michael Jackson's gonna show up in! That would be freaking sweet... ;p
Krys Xanthina chapter 13 . 5/22/2004
Again, too lazy to sign in. lol.
I trust your judgement. You say Pietro shall be cute in girls clothes, I will bow before your knowledge... *bows at your feet*
And if you just happen to loose Pyro in my direction... *grins* Lol... Sorry... over-active imagination...
Comes from reading your work. lol.
Love it!
DemonRogue chapter 13 . 5/22/2004
wow i loved the fic so far..just got around to reading it...
*Remy lunged at Pyro who was currently dancing around the house in neon pink boxers. (I loved that)
*Turning, they saw John flying through the air at rapid speed. Beneath him was what looked like a stallion made of fire. But as the saying goes, what comes up must come down. And down he did come. He came right down on his family jewels, burning them. (Just pricelss)
* “ I seen this movie…the black guy always dies first.
ishandahalf chapter 13 . 5/21/2004
tee hee hee! oh, the amusement! oh, the insanity! oh, the... creepiness! but in that good, fun way. can't wait for more, keep it coming!
Aro chapter 13 . 5/21/2004
GOOSFRABRA or whatever it is! Anger Management ROCKIN' GOOD MOVIE! :D
Star-of-Chaos chapter 13 . 5/21/2004
bwahahaaha! Jamie's evil. :-)
Krys Xanthina chapter 12 . 5/13/2004
Heh, thanks. Being dramatic rocks.
Hmm... Pietro in girls clothes... THAT could be worth seeing... *giggles and jumps for joy*
YAY!
*ahem*
Poor Johnny... That was CRUEL.