Reviews for Pour
Eve Granger chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
hey that was really good and intense! I hope you write more. It was a very dark/sweet fic. :P :)
dolphingirl79 chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
great, I loved this story please write more.
Some Mad Person chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
I quite detest Harry/Ginny, as you know, but I've always loved the way you write and once again you've made my supper quite a lovely affair. I like your characterisation, the intense yet not overpowering descriptions, and you handled the romance well. ;) Go, you!
Jaime chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
This story is a piece of artwork. It's absolutely amazing! The description, the feeling, the passion. It's beyond anything that should be on a fanfic site... it's beautiful. I'm just glad you shared it with us.
Failte chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Very well done, beautifully written. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
Bea chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Oh, very well done. Lovely blend of angst and heart.
Ellie chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
H/G is really the best, and you write it wonderfully. Actually, I really prefer what you've done here to anything more explicit. It takes a lot more talent to get the feeling across without turning it into an over-the-top romance novel complete with 'burning members' and other such trite nonsense. This is much more fitting with the feel of the books. Excellent job!
vagabound chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Now that is quality writing. Emotional, and definitely ready to be expanded upon.
bk11 chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
great introspection. And a fantastic character study
24 | « Prev Page 1 2