Reviews for Forced Confessions
Poor Dustin...
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Aww poor dustin...
78kori chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I totally flinched at the end, like hard.

*dapper sigh* Oh Dusty, men suck, we'll find you a better boy somewhere. Its birds of a feather and all, unrequited love sucks.

To be honest, I ship Dustin/Hunter more, so this is just *shrugs*

Awesome job by the way.
Whispering Ranger chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Meep! I loved it! :D Really enjoyed reading

'In the darkness and laughter, Shane never heard the sound of Dustin's heart breaking.' Aww, poor Dusty! *huggles tightly*

Now, of to read Comaraderie
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Nice job. Shane's reaction was completely believable and within character.
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
It was kinda sad, but I liked it.
PunkPinkPower chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
aw... gaw. I HATE men like that! Shane is a dumby. No no, really, it was good. But I've been in that situation, and I totally simpathize with dustin. Men suck. Seriously. Really great peice of writting. Nicely put together, I liked it. I just wish Shane wasn't a jerk, even though he doesnt mean to be. It's to reminiscent of a recent situation for me. Gaw... Still good though.
Tina chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
its good and i like it but please continue it, do they eventually get together? you said that shane was unsure of how he felt about dustin,besides it's not really a happy story unless they get together
Wareyasui Shichan chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Hey you sexy stud.
I just wanted to say that yes I love your stories but not enough sex stuff for me but you already know that I read for the sex sences. Not so much the cute mushy sences I guess I am more like Randy in that way screw them then ask the name. Well You wanted a review and here it is. Loved it. Well talk to ya later and chao,
ADios,
Wareyasui Shichan
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Awesome fic! I really loved it!
AREH1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Please write more of this. I like the idea that you came up with a Shane/Dustin relationship, but it's kinda tad bit sad that they didn't make it through in this one. It's still a good thing that they ended up being friends. So please update soon._
insanechildfanfic chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
this is great
Freedra Kyes chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Very nice, keep writing.
justinfester chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I love, love, love, love, love, love, love your stories! I was kinda upset that everyone writes about Cam and Hunter. I write about Hunter, Dustin, and a character I made up. Write more soon!
Dagmar chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Aw, loved the closing line! Very well done.