Reviews for Comaraderie
MysticFireBlood chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Nice ending. Loved it. There needs to be more for this pairing.
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Awww cute ending...
courttany chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
hey now just reading this story and it was really good..i think you should cont this story and also make one in cam or hunters pov establishing their realtionship :) but over all great story
Whispering Ranger chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
Loved it! :D

I don't care whatever order they're supposed to be in, they still rock! Every damn chapter rocked! :D

Haha, loved the last comment from Shane My mom definately would've killed him x)

Now, here's your reward: *gives a big hug and a plate with cookies*
Aisho Ren chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
The last part was so sweet. And I'd so pay anything to see that.
Aisho Ren chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
Uh-Oh. Dustin saw that.
Aisho Ren chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
I love the Ninja type thing. It totally fits them.
Aisho Ren chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
I love this interpretation of "Sensei Switcharoo". I mean Dustin is a goof but he's not stupid.
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Its very sweet how Shane is trying to deal with it.
PunkPinkPower chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
hahahaha... oh gawd, what a perfect ending! I loved this. It was an easy read, but full of intense emotions and very enjoyable. Wonderful ending! Oh, i just loved it to bits.
PunkPinkPower chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
GAW! hahaha... I love me some hunter/cam. Oh yes I do. Poor poor dustin though! Gaw! Must keep reading!
PunkPinkPower chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
I love the explanation of the winds. It made a lot of sense. And I liked all the Me too's. That was cute. I am liking this a whole lot right now. It makes me happy! :)
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 6 . 7/17/2006
that was awsome continue soon see yha
BiccaBoo chapter 6 . 2/10/2006
OMG! How amazing was that? I loved it, and tghe other 'Forced Confession'. Well done!
MzDany chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
I just realized that I've never reviewed this. Bad me! I don't know why, because it's such a great collection of 'un-scenes'. You did an excellent job in every chapter and Dustin/Shane is definitely your specialty. I sincerely hope you will write another D/S story. There are way too few out there, so you must rectify this situation. Immediately! :)

Great job! Greetings from Dany