Reviews for Comaraderie
WiccanOne chapter 4 . 1/18/2004
Oh, keep going! Please, this si really good. And you write is very well, which is rare with these kinda fics. Please keep going!:)
Spoiledblue chapter 4 . 1/18/2004
I like this story and how you show the connection between the Wind Ninjas. Keep it up!
StarTraveler chapter 4 . 1/18/2004
I Want More!
Weesta chapter 4 . 1/18/2004
I like this story a lot. I find it very interesting that Dustin, as a male yellow Ranger, is the heart of the team as opposed to the ususal female pink ranger. I like that you're exploring how the relationship of Shane and Dustin, such as it is, affects the rest of the rangers. And that you're able to include the back and forth Tori/Blake relationship as well. Keep it up!
Freedra Kyes chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Sweet fic. Write another chapter soon
juniorvaristy chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
aww dustin! my poor baby! :) great story! i read the other one and i liked it too. :)
Kitty no Chiisai too lazy chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Oh My God! Thats like.. so touching; I always wante dto see a Shane/Dustin fic.. but when you think how people dont pair them.. This is the closest I get! Anyway.. I wish it was slashy.. I can really see them togther! Wee!
Kitty
Dagmar chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Nice one. Good sequel. But did I miss something in "Confessions"? This one makes it appear as if Shane reciprocated Dustin's feelings whereas I thought he wanted to be only friends with Dustin before ...
Yellowwolf chapter 6 . 11/27/2004
Aww, that was just cute. I really loved it!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3