Reviews for Cry of a Valkyrie
Wayne the orc chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
This is one of the best Soul Calibur fanfics I've read in awhile. You're british aren't you? Explains the spelling. Keep working at it.
Korgeta chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
This is superb, detail descriotions and characters are very well done. I'm yet to set up a story on Cassandra but kind of a dark and grim one. *If I ever get round to it* Anyway carry on!
S.D.I chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
Hmm, it's pretty good really. Don't see much Cassandra orientated stuff as far as I can tell. Possibly pairing up with Yunsung seems different too, he's usually paired with Talim as I guess since he's the only one really near her age.
Trepie22 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
I really love your story and I don't know why so little people have reviewed. Please update soon because I think it is excellent.
Demontic-Mia chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Oh goodness, this is the BEST soul caliber stories I've read so far, so don't feel intimidated by the lack of reveiws, It's probably just the fact that not everybodies big fans of Cassandra, but shes my favorite fighter _ Along with Talim and Sophitia! Anyhow, your an AWSOME (and I'm not kidding) writer here, so keep up the good work!
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I love this story it's beautifully written, Its also such an enjoyable read. I can't understand why no ones reviewed it.
Please continue this I really want to see what else happens on Cassandra's adventure:)