Reviews for A Beautiful Game
Poppy chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Uhm, did you ever see the Endless Waltz? It explain a lot about his motives.
Me chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
. . . Why don't you like Treize? He has issues, yes and is unstable and weird but he's an interesting guy. He has class, we can give him that much. He's intelegent; he handles his men well. True, he's arrogant but I don't know anybody who dosen't have a few airs. Also true he can be a bastard, but so can Heero. I'm gonna stop before I write too much.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
I think you are wrong about Treize. But you are intitled to your opinion.
Shini chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Very good Treize, I wish I was as good at writing about characters I don't like- wonderful! luv ya much, me.
Anne Khushrenada chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
Hmm. Interesting. I'm not sure it really captures Treize well, although it is an interesting poem. Treize seems to care about the men who die for him, not just as toy soldiers, you know? And... Megalomania. "A...condition in which delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence predominate." NOT necessarily wanting to take over the world.
PureEvil chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
Uh, is megalomaniac a real word? Seriously! I make up words for myself all the time, and then I wonder why people dont understand me. Hm...anyway, interesting. Pretty good. Ya dont see a lota Treize ficcys, so this is kinda unique. Oh well, write more fics! Love them!
Mystikal Essence chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
I like it. It sounds very Treize-like, which kind of surprised me. Nice choice of words...I especially liked the "Lovely like a flock of angels" part. I never thought of the soldiers as angels, but it sounds nice. Good job.