Reviews for Two Kids and a Grouch
yasmine chapter 24 . 4/18/2014
i love this entire story its perfect
Blackangle2011 chapter 24 . 9/23/2007
this story was great !
trecebo chapter 24 . 2/12/2006
Yeah, *claps wildly*, this was god. I shall endeavor to read more later. Alas, tis late and yon morrow doth call me twain. Sleep, I pray thee, and return hence later. Yada, yada, yadaeth...
trecebo chapter 11 . 2/12/2006
This is fun! I like it. Steph has her chutzpah and Ruhko has her...temper? personalitly? own drummer to march to? I really am liking this.

Favorite line so far? "Well, I didn't exactly have time fer much shoppin' darlin'". That is so Logan.
Rebel Goddess chapter 24 . 7/1/2005
Excellent and very funny story. I'm so pleased you've written sequels. The whole Wolvie family were just so funny. Great stuff.
Rebel Goddess chapter 15 . 7/1/2005
That baby is too funny. I love the way Logan told Bobby to stand in the corner. Such a funny chapter...
Rebel Goddess chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
2 things about this chapter really made me laugh - Logan being ticklish (not that Steph knows that yet) and Ororo's reaction to his parenting techniques. Great stuff.
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
Loving the idea of Logan being in charge of these two. Good beginning.
Pearlangeloftime chapter 24 . 6/25/2005
love it
Aimed mischief chapter 24 . 4/25/2005
I love this story! It's so funny! I had alot of fun reading the whole storie! You are such a greate writer!
Luc Star chapter 24 . 2/27/2005
this was really a great story.. i loved each and every chapter. hehe. man, Logan being a parent... haha. i think i'm gonna write up my own fanfic about him being one. hehehehe. anyways.. i'm off the read the sequels. great work once again.
Galadeidre chapter 24 . 11/14/2004
Holy cow! read the whole story, and loved it to death! it was absolutely awesome. very funny too. I tell, u, u guys are great writers! Keep it up! (now...on to the sequel!)
Galadeidre chapter 3 . 11/11/2004
Hey, it's galdeidre! I just realized today that i was reading ure sequel of this book and so i decided to start this one first, which i think would be a good idea. nevermind all the stuff i said before in my other review. i think i'm gonna like this story a lot though. i'll keep reviewing!
Wolf chapter 24 . 9/21/2004
that my friends was excellent, you should be very proud of yourselves, well done!
Chaotic Jinx chapter 24 . 9/17/2004
HOLLY SHIT! That was so good, i mean unberably good. It made me laugh, so hard... BLOND MOMENT! PAHHAHAHAHA! I luved every moment, i loved the hole idea of Logan having kidds. I luved Sabertooth being semi good, and i luved the realation ship with Hank. Miner tenacaletys: When ever u changed sceens, it was kinda hard to follow cos u gave no warning most of the time. And sumtimes when u were writting fast past stuff it got kind of confussing and sum times i had 2 read it over 2 get wat u ment, but it was SO good. I really luved Steph, but she needs a name. And u never really finished up with Carl. Meh, wateva, but yeah, i should have read more of ur stuff sooner, but i jst wasnt in X-men mode the time, BUT NOW I AM! Hay, sorry i havnt e-mailed u! I was lazy, but then my e-mail account got screwed up, but now i have a new 1 and im gonna go check out ur other story STRIPES and then im gona send u an e-mail! C U CHIKA!

~*Chaotic Jinx*~