Reviews for Confessions: Hate and Passion
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Wow. Even I felt like he was telling the truth. And I'm highly sceptical of any intentions by Mister Dorian Gray.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Moving. Very moving. I'm not exactly a fan of Mina/Dorian stories- as far as I'm concerned, the guy is, was, and ever shall be the biggest jerk to ever walk the planet, but hey, to each his own.

Besides, the whole concept of the letter was rather cute, in its own little way.
queerquail chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
This is...wow. It's very good. And can you clear something up for me? You say Mina's eyes are green, but others say they're blue. Which one is right, or is there no right answer?
morph chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Wow. This is a very neat fic. It's kind of sad, in it's own way. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series. :)
Enduro chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Damn, how I wish this wasn't completed. It had such a good ending. Mina - crying? However, we all know she does regret killing him.
Lyn Draven chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Heyaz! I absolutely LOVE this story! This has got to be one of the best LXG stories I've read! It's definitely one of my favorites! Keep up the good work! You do really well at capturing the essence of the characters, particularly Mina and Dorian! Great job!
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Beautifully written.
M J Rosemary chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Another beautiful story, these are all very well written. Will all your storys/poems/letters be addressed to Mina? Though it will be very interesting if they were, because I would loke to see how she reacts to all of them.
Looking forward to more
MJ
Mina chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
ohh so cute! please write more!
Clez chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
What a beautiful piece of writing. Please keep bestowing these literary gems upon us. Thank you.
Clez
Centralia Currie chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
From the summary, it sounds as if you are done with the story. I mean, Mina finds the letter and reads it. Story done. But I DO like the part about Mina and Skinner sharing a room. If you don't write any more on that, could I please borrow the idea for my next story? You could have so much fun with that!
Elvine chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
sorry cant be bothered logging in
but wow...
i read this and was almost speechless
this is really good.