Reviews for DFrontier: The Search for the Black Digicores
thesame12 chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
ok now you've made this similiar to dragonball z
thesame12 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
lol the black digicore situation sounds like that dragon ball that are placed all over the universe situation
SkyHighFan chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Nice. It can get kinda weird though if you're mistake for a kid's father and aren't: belive me I know: a few years ago on a cruise ship I was in a hot tub. I was 16 at the time (I'm 19 now, 20 in a few months) and this 5 year old kid that hung out in it a lot got a bit attached to me (I'm used to it: I'm a Summercamp Councilor and my specialty is dealing with little kids) and these girls thought I was his father (they were like 10 or 11 so that's NOT a compliment). I was confused I mean I was only 16 at the time and the kid was 5. Apparently they thought I looked older than I was: they thought I was like 20 at the time.
Crimson G chapter 12 . 3/27/2004
Awesome! Can't wait till the next one
Digi fan chapter 12 . 3/27/2004
That was a great ending, can't wait for the next saga.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 12 . 3/27/2004
Cool. Surprised Kaiser Greymon and Magnagarurumon have stayed powered as long as they have.
Dragi chapter 12 . 3/27/2004
hey that was really cool and exciting. please hurry up and update really soon please I can’t wait for the next chapter to find out what will happen next please and good luck with your story and the next chapter.
love dragi
Anthony1 chapter 12 . 3/26/2004
What a good way to end this story and set up for the one that will follow it. I hope that you finished up with you other stories so you can have the new story up on . Until then, see ya.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 12 . 3/26/2004
BlackTerriermon: Awesome-now, they're in big trouble!
(sighs) Awesome way to end this, and at least you were able to finish it. Keep up the good work on the Bebimon saga. Taiora/Rukato forever!
BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to momentai, also!
fett chapter 12 . 3/26/2004
Great chapter as usual. This was a good saga. I can't wait for the next one.
Crimson G chapter 11 . 3/24/2004
Great Chapter! So Davis and Veemon found a way to reverse to metal substance. Cool. Bebimon is going to be one tough cooking from what I've seen from Dragonball GT
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 11 . 3/23/2004
Awesome chapter. Hmm...
BlackTerriermon: Looks like things will be pretty busy for you this upcoming fall.
What he said. Be sure to keep up the good work on this, and your other stories. Hopefully, Omega X will be able to take down that fused warrior. Taiora/Rukato forever!
BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to momentai!
fett chapter 11 . 3/22/2004
That was a great fight between Wargreymon and Dynasmon. Dynasmon and Crusadermon's fusion form was interesting.
Digifan chapter 11 . 3/22/2004
So Bebimon will make his appearence next chapter? can't wait to see it.
Dragi chapter 11 . 3/22/2004
hey that was really cool and great. please hurry up and update really soon please I can’t wait for the next chapter to find out what will happen next please and good luck with your story and the next chapter.
love dragi