Reviews for DFrontier: The Search for the Black Digicores
Ford1114 chapter 12 . 12/6/2017
The heroes manage to free the captives and are cornering Dr. Myuumon. They then discover the Bebimon secret.

Ken & Wormmon discuss about Monodramon again, which is another dark foreshadowing.

Bebimon awakes from his nap and hates humans. Heroes blasts Bebimon. Dr. Myuumon escapes, only that Bebimon survived and kills the doctor. Looks like the parasite is setting course to Earth.
Ford1114 chapter 11 . 12/6/2017
Oh shit in Corner Prime, SSJ4T has become Kanius as I mentioned. It also foreshadows later that you changed your username.

The fight against M5 Crusadermon and Dynasmon is on (with they combine to RhodoDynasmon and split to gain liquid abilities like Rildo). Moinanea is also captured.

SHIMATTA! (Good one of saying the meaning as "Oh crap!")
Ford1114 chapter 10 . 12/6/2017
The rescue plan is on. KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon make their appearances. I can feel Henry's pain of Suzie becoming bratty as a teenager.

"It's clobbering time!" Yeah KaiserGreymon got that line from The Thing. Then we have expies of GT robots appear, but they are destroyed.
Ford1114 chapter 9 . 12/6/2017
Seraphimon's place is under attack by M5 Crusadermon. WyVeemon can still become Imperialdramon. WarGrowlmon becomes Megidramon and has gain control over it. Tai, Kari, Takato, and Rika are captured.
Ford1114 chapter 8 . 12/6/2017
Oh I remember Corner Prime that Android 17 'killed' SSJ4T, then he came back as Kanius and gave him retaliation. Wonder years later that Takeru Cage recalled that memory.

The M5 Empire sees stronger versions of Dynasmon and Crusadermon. They summon the MetalCultivarmon (known as MetalSaibamon) on the heroes that they fight. ExVeemon becomes WyVeemon in turning the tide.

Then, Dr. Myuumon makes his appearance.
Ford1114 chapter 7 . 12/6/2017
The final digicore, alongside the final round against the mystical dragon begins. The fight is intense with the Legendary Warriors going to their other forms. Then, Omega X is formed and defeats the dragon.

The dragon turns into her true form, Lady Moinanea. This new character is going to be very important to the D-Fusion lore. She first introduced herself as the creator of the Black Digicores and Lucemon sealed her to a dragon body. Her name based on Hawaiian myths, I didn't find it on google, but it turns out it reminded of Moana that became a Disney film years later.

And then, a mention of the Mutant Empire with new enemies.
Ford1114 chapter 6 . 12/6/2017
Next stop is the Toucanmon island. Yeah, these are the same Toucanmon seen in Frontier.

They got the third digicore, only one more to go.
Ford1114 chapter 5 . 12/6/2017
The group goes to meet Shamanmon. We learn that the Mystical Dragon has connections with these Black Digicores.

Heroes fight the dragon again and got the second digicore.
Ford1114 chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
Corner Prime, SSJT/Takeru Cage mentioned of finishing up D-Fusion to move on with other fics. Years later, with 2018 coming, Cross Generations is entering its final arc with me helping out to finish in time and move on with your official works (alongside the final fanfic which is YYGDM's series finale).

We learn about when Tai first fused, Digital DNA entered to his body, hence why he's strong like Goku. Zoe and Rika are initially distant, but knowing they will be good friends (And foreshadow their YYGDM-01 selves' friendship).

Then, the group encounters the five-headed Mystical Dragon (Which reminds me of the Five-Headed Dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh!). They found a Black Digicore, with the Legendary Warriors transform to impress the Digidestined. The dragon retreats, and Zoe & Rika become friends.
Ford1114 chapter 3 . 12/6/2017
Heh, I notice Tike and Kara are playing Super Smash Bros. By this point in real-life 2016, the 3DS and Wii U games alongside Brawl beforehand were release. Of course since the Game Boy Advanced is still around, it seems the DS onward systems are not release in this AU universe.

At last, the Legendary Warriors meet the Digital Fusion warriors. I recall about how the fan concepts of humans and Digimon fusions even before Frontier is release. So looking back is an early example in showing Fanon (D-Fusion) meets Canon (Frontier). This is an interesting meeting indeed, especially with the goggle heads of the first four seasons unite.

The Three Celestials show up and remind how the Black Digicores were once involved with Lucemon and Frontier's backstory added in D-Fusion. And so, the search is on.
Ford1114 chapter 2 . 12/6/2017
The other four Legendary Warriors are introduced: Kouji, JP (later fanfics refer him as Junpei), Tommy (later fanfics refer him as Tomoki), and Kouichi.

Yes Taichi, your pretty much reliving your childhood. Max and Keke are getting to know each other more. The Legendary Warriors are going all aboard the hype Trailmon.

And now, our heroes are on the spaceship in going on a Grand Tour.
Ford1114 chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
At last, the final season of the original D-Fusion. I remember you said before that you want this to be a better adaptation of the GT series, and it paid off well.

Tai and WarGreymon are training as usual with Max, much like years later when their Kai counterparts have similar training at the start of CG; yet both pairs know that mundane is not something their willing to accept.

Izzy is working on a device, when suddenly. Uh oh! Tai has turned into a kid again like GT!Goku!

In Shibuya Park, we meet two of the Legendary Warriors: Takuya and Zoe (Who in latter fanfics such as YYGDM is referred as Izumi). Unlike the past three Digimon seasons that are adapted to AU retellings as AU characters, Frontier's case takes place after their canon season such as they defeated Lucemon and are about to get involve with the D-Fusion cast soon. Plus, it helps that Frontier's showing in America happened a bit latter after Tamers with complications of TV networks.

So, the heroes plan to go find another set of Digicores at the Western Sector, knowing what's going to happen to a planet if anything fails. Likewise, Takuya and Zoe learn about this info as well.
selios12 chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
ok now you've made this similiar to dragonball z
selios12 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
lol the black digicore situation sounds like that dragon ball that are placed all over the universe situation
SkyHighFan chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Nice. It can get kinda weird though if you're mistake for a kid's father and aren't: belive me I know: a few years ago on a cruise ship I was in a hot tub. I was 16 at the time (I'm 19 now, 20 in a few months) and this 5 year old kid that hung out in it a lot got a bit attached to me (I'm used to it: I'm a Summercamp Councilor and my specialty is dealing with little kids) and these girls thought I was his father (they were like 10 or 11 so that's NOT a compliment). I was confused I mean I was only 16 at the time and the kid was 5. Apparently they thought I looked older than I was: they thought I was like 20 at the time.