Reviews for DFrontier: The Search for the Black Digicores
Alan Wilkinson chapter 11 . 3/22/2004
Great stuff. Though the City-fused thing is gonna get old quick.
Anthony1 chapter 11 . 3/21/2004
This was a great chapter. With this part of the saga coming to a close it will only be a matter of time until you move onto the Bebimon saga. I can hardly wait to see what happens next.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 10 . 3/8/2004
Go for it Omega X. All I'm saying...
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 10 . 3/7/2004
BlackTerriermon: March 14? WRESTLEMANIA XX! (lol)
(grins) He has a point, but I doubt that's what the focus is on this story. This was awesome to see-Tai and the others getting free, Takato and Guilmon regaining the ability to Biomerge and now Omega X may be returning! Keep up the good work! Taiora/Rukato forever!
BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to momentai!
Digi fan chapter 10 . 3/7/2004
Great chapter, can't wait to see omega X vs dynasmon.
fett chapter 10 . 3/6/2004
These were some good battles. Sigmamon was a neat character which is why it was a shame he was defeated so soon but it is was still a fight.
Dragi chapter 10 . 3/6/2004
Hey that chapter was really cool and great please hurry up and update really soon please I cant wait for the next chapter to find out what will happen next please. and good luck with your story and the next chapter.
love dragi
Crimson G chapter 10 . 3/6/2004
Alright. Cool chapter me amigo. Glad the the legendary warriors took out the robo squad. So March 14 is the deadline for 17 eh? Well burn em
Anthony1 chapter 10 . 3/6/2004
So the heros were able to take care of the majority of their enemies' forces but the real battle is on its way with Dynasmon and Crusadermon heading towards them. Hope they will be ready to deal with it. Until the next chapter, see ya.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 9 . 2/27/2004
BlackTerriermon: I'll help out, pal! CRIMSON BLAST!
(sighs) As powerful as you are, partner, I doubt that one attack could defeat Android 17...(blinks in shock as 17 is split in 2)
BlackTerriermon: (lol) See?
(groans) Anyway...amazing way to keep this saga going! Impressive on how the Frontier team has increased the chances-somewhat-of the DigiDestined/Tamers team. Hopefully, Tai, Takato, Rika and the others will be saved and can get back soon. Keep up the good work, and remember-anytime you need him, my partner would love to be a guest star. Just be sure to give him lots of candy, soda and pizza.
BlackTerriermon: Sorry, but no beer for me-I tried it once and threw up for weeks.
(lol) That he did. Until next time. Taiora/Rukato/Takumi forever!
BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to momentai!
Digi fan chapter 9 . 2/17/2004
Great chapter, I can't wait till the return of and . I hope they can rescue everyone.
Dragi chapter 9 . 2/16/2004
hey cool chapter plpleasase hurry up and update really soon please I cant wait for the next chapter to find out what happen please. and good luck with you're story and the next chapter.
love dragi
DarkWarrior chapter 7 . 2/16/2004
Very good chapter, dude!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 9 . 2/16/2004
Interesting. I see you're using your altered Megidramon.
Great stuff.
Crimson G chapter 9 . 2/15/2004
Great Chapter. Looks like the group is having their hands full with Crusadermon and his metal friends. Dude, Guilmon is now his Mega level and Veemon evolved to Imperialdramon without Davis. Hm what's Davis's fusion form going to be?
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »