Reviews for DFrontier: The Search for the Black Digicores
fett chapter 9 . 2/15/2004
It's a shame Crusadermon had to cheat in order to beat Wargreymon and the others. They were really letting her have it.
Anthony1 chapter 9 . 2/15/2004
This was a nice and a good way to have Crusadermon make her fighting debut in this story. Hope the next chapter comes out soon. Until next time, see ya.
Crimson G chapter 8 . 2/10/2004
Awesome chap. I knew it was those two Royal Knights. Also for Veemon's . Myuumon eh? Which means Buumon is around the corner.
Digi fan chapter 8 . 2/10/2004
Great chapter, it was worth the wait.
Dragi chapter 8 . 2/9/2004
Hey that chapter was really cool. and will Flamon come in this story? that would be cool.
and please hurry up and update really soon please I have to know what will happen next please I have to know. an good luck with you're story and the next chapter.
love dragi
ZeroEX chapter 8 . 2/9/2004
Amn i really enjoy your stories and hope that you can update them faster...and your appearance seems like Kane and Taker's rivarly underSSJT4Trunks...
Alan Wilkinson chapter 8 . 2/9/2004
None, Coral. Glad to help. Great to see WyVeemon in action at last.
17, you're gonna fry...
fett chapter 8 . 2/8/2004
Veemon's new ultimate form looks neat. It's also nice to see Dynsmon and Crusadermon even if they aren't the same ones from the show.
Anthony1 chapter 8 . 2/8/2004
This was a good chapter that help to introduce the new enemy of the story. The description of WyVeemon sounds cool and I can't wait to see what happens when the M5 Mutant Empire have their real confrontation against the heros.
DarkWarrior chapter 5 . 2/4/2004
Interesting chapter, man!
Crimson G chapter 7 . 1/27/2004
Awesome chapter. Bokomon and Neemon have returned. The new villains will bring more trouble and I think RhodoKnightmon and Dynasmon will make a non honorable return. Davis gets the crest of Nobility! I thought Miracles since he had the digi egg of miracles for a short while. Oh well keep on moving. Is Davis and T.K. going to fuse even though Davis get's a new fusion?
Alan Wilkinson chapter 7 . 1/26/2004
WEll, that was anti-climatic, but necceserily so. Still great though. I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter!
Anthony1 chapter 7 . 1/25/2004
Well, that ends the search for the black digicores part of this story. Now this story moves to the new enemy which sounds interesting as well as the new form that Davis and Veemon will get in the chapter. Hope you update soon. Until next time, see ya.
fett chapter 7 . 1/25/2004
It's nice to see Bokomon and Neemon finally make their appearance as well as Aldamon and Beowolfmon. That was a good fight agianst the mystical dragon. I never expected the dragon to turn out to be a person much less the sovereign of that digital world.
Dragi chapter 7 . 1/25/2004
hey that chapter was really cool please hurry up and update really soon please I have to know what will happen next please I cant wait to the next chapter to see what will happen. and good luck with you're story and the next chapter.
love dragi