Reviews for DFrontier: The Search for the Black Digicores
Crimson G chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
Good chapter and I thought Max was going to fight that being. Oh well and I can't wait to see Davis and Veemon's Fusion forms. Just like in DBZ five super saiyins and five fusion warriors. I'm betting Myotistmon is the threat that is keeping a major threat to himself in which that major threat doens't no there's a cosmic threat which will turn into a ultimate threat. I'm making no sense am I?
Digi fan chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
Whats this new threat? can't wait till the next chapter.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
This is gonna get interesting...
Dragi chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
hey that was a great chapter cant wait to the next chapter please hurry up and update really soon please I have to know what will happen please I cant wait to the next chapter.
and good luck with the story and the next chapter.
love dragi
fett chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
It's great to see that they got the third digicore. That must have been one very powerful blast that Wargreymon used, if the Frontier digidestined were that surprised.
Anthony1 chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
Another digicore has been collected and with only one left to get it seems as though this part of the series will be coming to an end soon. I have an idea what this evil that the Mystical Dragon will be talking about in the next chapter but I will keep it to myself for the time being. Until next time, see ya.
DarkWarrior chapter 4 . 1/15/2004
Another good chapter, dude!
Gundamknight chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
hey bonehead! it's me! I'm working on a fic based on one of yours and it is going really smoothly I may say as well the charecters in there
well peace out!
Gundamknight
Digi fan chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
Great chapter, what the deal with the dragon? Is it a digimon? can't wait for the next chapter.
Crimson G chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
Hey buddy this the best of Fusion Series. I love your stories. Keep it up. I got some questions. If Mimi's digimon evolved to Mega how bout Tentomon, Gomamon, and Biyomon. Are they going to evolve or just stay in there ultimate forms. Same goes for Guardromon. Will he return back to Andromon. And Hawkmon, Wormmon, and Armadillomon are they going to evolve higher or is just going to keep it the way it is according to their power levels.
Crimson G chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
Dragi chapter 5 . 1/9/2004
Hey that was a cool chapter cant wait to read what will happen next please hurry up and update really soon please I have to know what will happen next please.
and good luck with the story and the next chapter.
love dragi
Alan Wilkinson chapter 5 . 1/9/2004
Five heads? Why am I suddenly thinking of the Mythic Dragon?
"No Malice in it's heart"? Well, they don't have to kill it. Unconsciousness will suffice...
max acorn chapter 5 . 1/8/2004
excellent my friend! it kicks ass but i wondered who the destined warrior is?
max: i wonder.
ma: anyway, i'm updating tonight so be on the look out. and i have a question; will tyler make a apperiance here? he would kick ass and by they way, how old is everyone here? i;m just a little confused. ok can't wait for the next chapter.
TAIORA FOREVER!
fett chapter 5 . 1/8/2004
Davis is actually acting mature near the end. That has to be a first.
Out of curiosity, is Bokomon and Neemon going to be making an appearance in this story?
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »