Reviews for Nowell
Teehee THAt was cute!
kurisutaru chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
COOL STORY! LATES
MitoraAkamori chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I dont care how you spell Noel, you write beautiful fluffy stories.
magical-girls chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Wow I loved yr story!
BookJunkie89 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
OMG its so beautiful i'm crying! FLUFFYNESS IS GEWD!
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Inventive little play on words, lol...at first when I saw the title, the editor in me was screaming "It's wrong, it's wrong!" LOL But I can see why you chose to spell it that way. After I took a moment to think about it, I figured it must have something to do with the well, and it did!

Overall a very good one-shot, even if it isn't exactly the correct season to be reading it. I admit, I don't feel all that Christmasy when the heat index is over 100. ;;
bandwitch chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
That's so sweet! I have tears in my eyes. (You do that to me with a lot of your one-shots. ;)

I love this story! It's a great idea.
TanukiGirl22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
oh, i didin't know it could be spelled Nowell... that's cool, and so fitting for this song
Ryguy5387 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I got it! That was a great pun-pure genius! Another flufftastic one-shot!
Starr chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Dear Maiden of the Moon,

I loved this story! It was so sweet I got tears in my eyes and felt all fluffy inside. Write more. Lots more.

Love,

Starr Bryte
Sub Umbra Floreo chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
very very clever

for a second there I thought you might turn it into a sort of "It's a Wonderful Life" sort of story, but I guess there isn't that musch material to weave that kind of story.

I was really pleased with the ending. It was just the right amount of sweetness...my compliments to the chef
cinnamin girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
aww.. i liked that. not a bad pun at all...
Priestess-Midoriko chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
lol yet another wonderful fic. keep writing!
kag chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
aw... SO SWET!
YukiGoddess chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Sweet like chocolate! My favorite! Bye! Gotta read some more!
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »