Reviews for Nowell
drake220 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
:faints from the lovely mushiness:: bravo!
Shippo123 chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
GAH! I ran out of things to say! YOU ROCK SO HARD! Gomen nasai if Im annoying but...but...YOURE JUST SO. GOOD! Yay! Keep writing! -
Shippo
kagandinulover chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
I loved this story. It was both joyful and lovely. I can tell you put alot of work into this story. It was very well written and is one of my favorite Inu Yasha and Kagome stories.
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Aw...that was pretty clever,actually! Once again, I find I've taken quite a fancy to one of your stories...
copperlights chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
aw... that was so sweet.. and the song got him *thinking* I loved it... man, im just gonna leave this review here... lolz, well Ja!
VintageVelvet chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Know whats scary? That actually made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Not many people can make that happen! YOU ROCK! lolz bye!
P. it!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
aw, cute. very cute.
hm... maybe a little too cute?
ok, not to cute, just cute enough,
and i thought it was a good way to
kill sometime. well, ja ne.
gatogirl1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
[gatogirl1 smiles] Cute one-shot; I have nothing to critique, just wanted to tell you how amazingly cute and such this is _
maruimochi chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
So Cute!
Amerz1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
That is the most CREATIVE and BEAUTIFUL thing I have EVER read.
Wow... unbelievable. It made me cry...
Amerz
kuroinu chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
i just couldnt help myself, i just had to read this one again! i love it, it's so cute!
-kuroinu
Angel of Fate chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
AW! That is so sweet! Please continue!
Fae Ring chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Aw that was so smeet. Ha ha No WELL. LoL The idea for this story was really creative.
Trillian chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Oh, that is so wonderfully sweet! Another brilliant one from a truly gifted writer. Loved it thanks for sharing again.
AmayaSaria chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
great oneshot! it was so cute! great stories, i love them! keep 'em up!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »