Reviews for Never Enough
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
"You know better than anyone that while I may pretend my pride can protect me from all truths I wish not to hear, deep down it doesn't." Oh, Dende... indeed, he finally, after all this time, admited it! Can you believe it? Aww, sweet, dear Vegeta who actuallly loves his wife, contrary to what all those other people may believe otherwise! Bulma, reassure this man and clear things up now, would you? :)

Yay! And she did just that! An enlightened Vegeta... wow! Bulma os so, so right! She is better... or not simply better; excellent, with Vegeta! And wow, great points about Goku there! I wholeheartedly agree with all of them. The guy being late for that party was proof enough of those points you've made, Bulma, that's why I've always felt bad for his family... even other heroes know how to treat their loved ones despite their almost-habit of saving everything and everyone... I'm not just talking about training, either, but actually spending time with his family, like a real father does? Why, I have a feeling that with all those deeds Bulma has mentioned, Vegeta, who is presumably the anti-hero, does that even more times than Goku himself! Family, the one thing in which Vegeta has, for once, bested Goku in every way, and continues to do so to this day. Ah, I must stop, lest I go on a thirty-page rant or something... :)

"Not shopping with you has nothing to do with laziness; it's about preserving my sanity." Haha! And in the end, even after saying that... Bulma still has the word... she definitely knows her husband, and good. Haha!

Simply settling, you say, people? For Vegeta, because Goku's no longer available? Well, then, take this!

Thank you so much for writing this! Perfect job! In-character, and so, so absolutely true to the story! Great fic!
Pretenders chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
So sensual! And yes, Vegeta is the better man in every aspect compared to Goku. So glad I came across this story!
Misty Day chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This was beautiful and amazing in a thousand different ways. Vegeta's insecurity was so grounding and convincing and the way Bulma persuaded him it was all untrue was perfection. One of the best BV fics I have ever read, and since I've read so many that's really saying something!
riko chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
LOVED. IT. *0*3
Azura's Kittie chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Loved this!
Nora57 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Nice story! So well-written :)
dragonbabezee chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Very good! This is the first time I've read a fic that takes that scene as it's inspiration, which I think is a bit strange, as surely that would provide rich pickings. Are you still writing LavenderGoddessV? Someone on the We're Just Saiyan Google community said that they'd got hold of you and you were going to join. I haven't seen you there yet, unless you joined and were just silent about your pen name.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
First off that not what chichi said second bulma is flirting with goku and say how handsome he is maybe if she put some ice in her panties she'll cool off and who want vegeta with big ass widow perks hairline and bad attitude prince of a die saiyan and the weakest even the half breed and fruitcake son purple head pussy keep chichi name out of you weak ass fanfic from now on!
trumpet the space cat chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Love the story. So juicy! without being overdone.
mart chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
It was really great piece of reading, thank you!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Beautiful.
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Tis was nice and romantic :) great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
naw not really in too all the vegeta is an bad ass an would not say that
bval1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012