Reviews for Alone
Guest chapter 19 . 10/25/2016
This was an awesome story!Very good ending, sad but appropriate, thank you very much ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/5/2014
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - was more or less my reaction
utterlyheartbroken chapter 19 . 10/8/2012
This is so sad ;_;
Poor Jonathan!
My heart kinda breaks while reading this.
I kinda wish he could've gotten together with ARdeth, but oh well.
As long as James and his servant get what they deserve. This is good enough for me.
Great Job.
ChubbyTabby chapter 19 . 1/21/2012
This was an awesome story!

So please continue this or make a sequel! I need a happy ending with love, kittens and rainbows...!

Ok, so maybe you can skip kittens and rainbows, but I need the love!
mudkip chapter 19 . 11/28/2011
OOOOOOMIGAAAAAAAWD!1!11 Please continue this story! If you dont i will poop on you!1one1 -flail-
mudkip chapter 19 . 11/28/2011
OOOMIIIIGAAAAAWWD!1!11 Will you continue this story! Please do it! fghsdjfskjheyukghfh
mika-chan1994 chapter 19 . 8/21/2011
oh geez, you dont know how much I cried! i love you! it was beautiful. thank u for writing this! 333
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 19 . 7/9/2011
Omg a well written fanfic without a sickening happy ending... Lol I am totally over the moon :D

Loved the whole thing. I think you write really well and I'll be stalking more of your work :P
rokubinosukanku chapter 19 . 9/15/2010
OH MY ME! You updated! Just a week after my review, called for or uncalled for.. I feel loved! /glomps/

Mmm.. You just proved that I better not lost hope of an update from you, isn't it?

ACK! But I dont know could this be called happy or not so happy?T.T

Sure I wish them together now. But I agreed to your decision to not made them. It would be too instant and unlogic and rush and wont gave as much as deep feeling like the ending you chose to made.

Overall good job!

May I wish another Jonathan-centric stories from you again? Please.
rokubinosukanku chapter 18 . 9/6/2010
The 1st time I read this was at AFF. I love the steady progress of your story which made me unrealized that I suddenly reached C16 and it was stop all of sudden (some cursed mummies been more cursed at that day).

I didnt know you put it in here too, with that slightly different I.D. Oh,how estatic I am to found the continuation here. No, I dont think you finished this yet. But considering it been too long since your last update, well I lost my hope of any continuation but I could deemed this finish with happy ending.

Bout the 'five cuts punishment', when I read the story I had wonder like: "How it been done?" or "What been cut? Where?". That my nature, always curious bout ancient torture/punishment, but when I found out I would gagged for days and regret it. That's why I WAS deciding that I better not know the answer of my own wonder. And when I realized you actualy put the explanation on A/N, I had the chance to just turn over and not knowing.

BUT DAMN MY CURIOUSITY! I read it_;; /gags/.
bugsy228 chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
Loved it and can't wait to see what else happens!
chibi chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Nice story, love the way Ardeth is shown here, a pity there aren't any new chapters but I guess I still got 18 chapters so that's still okay. Thanks.
stupid101 chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
o...this is rather good...sad but good...i wanna kill the weirdo creepy * that did this to him!
Jen chapter 18 . 8/6/2008
This story is so sad and powerful at the same time. Poor Jonathan! Chapter 18 is very sweet and hopeful with Ardeth comforting Jonathan and Jonathan finally being able to let go of his emotions.

Please update or write a sequel. I want to see how Ardeth and Jonathan's relationship progresses. Thanks!
Sneer chapter 15 . 6/28/2008
wow...*pictures what would have happened if Ardeth had grabbed Jon* hehe...thank you for that mental image my dear.