Reviews for The Nifty Exorcism Of Duo Maxwell
Shadow Shi13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
_ you should write about what happened to death and great story
Lindsey Miranda chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
I like the Wicca's spirit ass kicking thing! Cute. You Know that if you banish a spirit from a persons body you banish that persons spirit also? I know you probably don't want to get technical but thats ok. I totally loved the story. This is NOT a flame. Just a Wiccan trying to clear something up.! Ciao! Blessed be
Insane Anime Chick chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
That was very good, and pretty original. One flaw, though, was that Wiccan's really don't have exorcists. I'm not Wiccan, but I've done a lot of reading about it, and I'm pretty sure that they don't. But it was good
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Very cool. Gotta love Duo, er... uhh... Maxwell, what-ever. I've just spent the last 3 hours alone reading your stories, and I have to say you're a very talented author. "I'll be back"
fadedLily chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
hey that was really kewl! i luv when he says, "screw Oz, screw the colonies, and screw you too Heero." that has to be my fave line.
Sputnik2006 chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Yuuki Miyaka chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
That story was definitely different. It was pretty interesting, but it was so fast. My best suggestion would be to slow it down slightly with a little more descriptive paragraphs. Not a whole lot, but a little. I would also recommend that you research Wiccanism a bit more. Or that you have Venna be Catholic. They DEFINITELY have exorcists!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
That was cool!
Meg uchuno chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
whoa... 0.0 that was some kick-ass ! IT RULED!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
Hey, it was a very good story. I liked it, thought it was really creative. :)

BTW, here's a little inside info. Someone in your reviews said that wiccans might get offended. I don't think they will, and if they do, they aren't true wiccans. I agree a little research would have helped though. I never heard of wiccans performing exorcisms. They do perform bindings though, that prevents someone from doing any harm to others or their selves. if you ever write another story like this, and i hope you do, as long as you keep wiccans in a good light, there are some wiccan sights you can use for research. Just do a search and you can find a bunch of them. Can't wait to read more of your writing.
Unurith chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
Hey i liked it and i know what you mean about Elf's A Shade Darker. But isn't it good! Well i have some inside dirt on that story since Elf is working with me on my Vampire/Gundam AU fic Alternate Sins and she says that 15 is going to be really dark. Well good fic very original. Keep it up!
Shini chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
your mean. waaaaah!
Forgot to sign in Me love tea chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
Well, since people are TOO LAZY TO REVIEW THIS I will. ;;;, moving on. That was actually a cool twist but I didnt think he'd leave. ;_; hmm, oh well its your fic! ::has friends who constantly tell her what to write::: Right, I'm offering support. _ I just had sugar, can you tell? I liked your story! Right, I'm gonna stop now 'cause I'm babbling nonsense...*big grin* Keep writin'! *waves* Bye bye!
Erised1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
When I read the title of this story and the teaser I thought " Oh, god. Not another really dumb take on a really interesting idea." So steeling myself for a bad fic and preparing to dish out plot advice, I dove in. What a surprise! The story was good. I have minor quibbles with a few segments that I felt could have been done differently. But that's my own, angst-loving preferance. My little bit of constructive critism is this: run this through a spell-checker. If you want this to be taken more seriously, change the title. Somehow, "nifty" just doesn't seem appropriate. And, having your character belong to a specific group ( Wiccans) is interesting and cool, but a little research never hurt anyone while not researching can hurt. For all you know, Wiccans don't believe in exorcism and could get offended by that. ( Probably not, but you never know _) Hmm...well...I did enjoy the story! _ E-mail if you have anything to say to me. I'll try and remember to check my e-mail.
Ebonrune chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
That was TOTALLY the last thing I expected! I loved it!