Reviews for Jewels Set Within Your Genuine Nature
TReneeM chapter 1 . 1/29
yasssssss get it kenshin. that was sooo sexy omlll i loved it you should write one about kaoru fighting like a real samurai with a katana to save kenshin.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
lovely story
Lancedark chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
A good one to read and I really enjoy their duel!
amatsu-hime chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I thought you did a really good job capturing her emotions as they likely would have played out. This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
sweet. i liked kaoru's angry kata, especially when her nemesis stepped up to her challenge. it was great that you had her able to block a few of his swings... she had been given a raw deal in the manga/anime and only during the encounter with kamatari was she able to shine. even in the manga reboot the latest chapter cliffhanger is a real disappointment and i refuse to even look at it from what i had heard about it. if you hadn't heard they've even started releasing another OVA series.

have you seen the movie yet? the live action rurouni kenshin movie (i thought it was great! ... if you plug in the following code in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers in one video:

yaLOPVAuJs4

it has started to be released internationally and they've already released the dvd and blue ray in japan... there are places to download and watch it on line if you can find them.

a pleasure,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
ټ
...lol, this review got spit back at me as i had already reviewed... IT DID NOT STOP ME from posting this! :p
naraku-doll chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Kaoru is not a shinobi. Misao is a shinobi, but not Kaoru. Shinobi means ninja.
black-legacy chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Kaoru is NOT a shinobi. A shinobi is a ninja. Thought you might like to know, and yes, i am 100% sure on this.
Riiiceballe chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Aww... this pairing never gets old. Great work!
WynnCharmer chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Ending was really sudden
Jyurian chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Another awesome one-shot!

I love Battousai/Kaoru, and, even though I hadn't frequented for several months, there aren't many new stories with that pairing (since I've read most of them). I'm glad I was going through your stories in order to find this. I hardly ever look for straight-up Kenshin/Kaoru.

I really liked the eventually meshing of Kenshin's two sides. I think that's really a part of him that most fics don't take into account. It's always just a dark, sexy Battousai and a bumbling rurouni. So I thought that was a nice touch, and, well, I guess the fic wouldn't have worked so well without it.

Other than that, there were just two mistakes I noticed, which have already been pointed out (Kaoru's not a shinobi and the spelling of bokken) so I won't bothering raging about that. (Some people were kinda rude about explaining that, I noticed...)

Amazing job! You really portray the characters well. I guess that's why your work is so widely-loved; you've borrowed someone else's characters, but placed them in a lovely new story, and given them new trials to overcome, and mix it all up with fantastic writing skills.

Thanks for writing!
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Excellent story!
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I loved your Battousai and Kaoru fight with the imaginery Kenshin! This is a great one-shot! Keep writing!
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Great one-shot! Enjoyed it. :D
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Lovely. I really enjoy this. The description was especially exquisite. Kudos!
breizhbit chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Yeah, the "shinobi" thing really kind of killed the whole story for me sadly. I can certainly ignore a mis-use like that once or twice in fanfiction, but you used it so many times! I kept thinking, this is Kaoru he's talking about, right? not Misao?

Who even then would more accurately be described as a kunoichi, I believe, since she is female.

Other than that, good job with the writing.