Reviews for Honest and Dishonest Men
snowy chapter 9 . 2/13
Did you know the song's from Peter Pan the musical?
Nellie chapter 23 . 8/6/2013
I loved, loved, LOVED this story. It was amazing! I really liked the part where they just let their love be unsaid on continue on with whatever they doing. Great Story, really enjoyed it. Sad it's over.
StartingAtTheEnd chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I liked the plot, the adventure, the emotions. It was a very nicely written story and if you didn't know better it could even appear to have been written in that time era. I really liked Gwen and I felt as if she were a real person. I especially liked the bloopers at the end. They made me smile. Very nice. Good work. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
I just wanted to say that I absolutely adored your story :) Although at some moments I may have questioned Gwen's thinking process, she was a brilliant amd strong character, which isn't easy (i know). Thank you for sharing!
Snopes chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
I think I peed a little when I read the blooper reel xD
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That was quite unexpected. I am going to keep reading due to my keen interest in your intriguing plot and decent mechanics. Thanks for posting this! :)
Light on the Horizon chapter 23 . 8/28/2012
Brilliant story! :)
baby blue eyes10 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Just wanted to let you know before you saw that someone favorited this and didn't review (I loathe it when people do that to me!) that I stumbled across this and plan on reading it but as it is so late and I have classes tomorrow, I haven't gotten around to it yet. So, I will leave a review soon! Can't wait to read. :)
katiegirl101199 chapter 23 . 6/17/2011
This was a fantastically written story. I loved the plot, and how you managed all matter of genres into it-romance, adventure, suspense, comedy, and the like. I love your OC, too; unlike Gwen, most OCs are too ridiculously wimpy or otherwise too angsty. You seem to have found a pleasant middle ground, which was great.

A wonderful job all around- even down to the 'bloopers' at the end, which were hilarious. :)

-Katie
Ziria NightRose chapter 23 . 6/16/2011
This is certainly one of the better PotC stories I've read on this site so well done! You made Gwen a very believable character, and Jack was pretty close to acurratley depicted, which I know can be difficult to do. Bravo!
Roanna chapter 15 . 5/25/2011
Well, I just read your story and well...to give my honest opinion, I quite loved it. Language was pretty good, plot wasn't half bad, although you could have elaborated more on the curse of Jacobs...another thing, Gwen seemed to be a little lifeless, hollow. Perhaps if you could have given her more emotion, given a little more insight into her thought processes...Anyway, other than that, good job! Keep on with the good stuff me hearty!

Roanna

PS: I've emailed you for the two chappies to see how you do with the notorious Cap'n Sparrow! D Looking forward to the tidbits!
time4achange chapter 23 . 5/1/2011
Brilliant! This was brilliant fun from beginning to end. A good, old-school potc romp. Written with rare humor and intelligence too. Thank you!
McNuffin chapter 23 . 2/14/2011
This has to be the best PotC Fanfic I've ever read!

Can't wait to read the sequels! :-)
Howlongmustiwait chapter 23 . 4/26/2010
Just found this through favorited stories from different authors, and just finished reading. I can see why it's favorited. Wonderful story, and it all came together in the end just like a good story should!
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 23 . 3/16/2010
Loved it! Adored the way you captured Jacks character.