Reviews for Junior Agent Redmount
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
Ooh, me likee!

This would be pre- or post-Neo? Because he wasn't so understanding before, but he was a Virus after . . .
EverWindingStairs chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
_ it is such a wonderful story, but I don't suppose you are going to pick it up again after two years now is it? Aww... I wish I'd know about Matrix trilogy before... and Smith is simply such an enigmatic and exceptional character; most of all he have a most intriguing personality... Too bad most the stories I read are not finish... truly depressing
ender wiggin190 chapter 4 . 12/14/2004
wonderfully done. An awsome fanfiction. I really like it.
Krissy chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
I'm sorry that I didn't write on Friday! I was at home since POA got out at around 2:30 A.M and my parents said it was okay for me to stay home! I'll write you a long e-mail on Sunday, sweetheart. I love you, Darth Gilthoron. *Kiss*

Krissy

P.S. I had to leave you a review since Emma's comp wouldn't support my e-mail! Sorry, sweetheart! *More kisses*
Amata19 chapter 4 . 4/22/2004
Brilliant, just brilliant!.
TrainerRachel chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
Good story, keep it up!
But I am a little confused as to how this benifits Smith. Couldn't he just learn humanish antics from anyone? Isn't it a risk to teach the potential 'one,' seeing that he could cross over and be his very nasty enemy.
I dunno. If you could somehow answer these questions, it'd be great.
Thanks.
Krissy chapter 4 . 4/11/2004
*Sob* Very well done! What else can I say except...beautifully done and riveting up to the end of the chapter! The ending is a surprise but a welcome one! *Lusts for more* (Of both the author and the story ;)!)
The Smiling Shadow chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
I love this story so much _ It's so awesome, and just picturing Smith with a kid doing that stuff is so cute. Please continue soon!
Amata19 chapter 3 . 2/5/2004
Whoa, thats excellent stuff, I love it and Iam officially hooked!.
More, please!
CassiaFistula chapter 3 . 1/20/2004
wow! smith is cool and very humane...
Krissy chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
LOL! You got Smith to eat candy! You must be the chosen one of you can manage that! :X
alocin chapter 3 . 1/7/2004
Very cool. I really like your descriptions, and Smith munching his way through a bag of sweets is a fun image! I look forward to future chapters.
sword-of-dark chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Excellent. Elegant and refined without being pompus. Well done.
LancerDavion chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
So very good. You use brilliant language and a grand scale that still manages to come off as human. Truly a masterful fic. By all means, continue writing.
The Smiling Shadow chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
This is a perfect Smith fanfiction. In fact you have inspired me to write something. I thank you for this story. I long for more.