Reviews for Albus, I Knocked Up a Weasley
daisycb chapter 1 . 7/31
I would really have loved a story where they had another.
mamita chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, Hermione is silly , and I do not like couples with Charlie , really I just like Charlie with Ron hehe, and everyone always takes the side of Harry , and Ron , who? my favorite couple of all this series or movie is CharliexRon , although it's a shame there are not many fics of them , Harry is silly, that bad are all with Ron , Harry always , and think what you may think or feel Ron?, Ron is worth more than you think and think , you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron , not even his family , are fools , I here love the relationship of Harry with Ron , because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and what it Ron and what he feels, and I'm glad who here has not been heterosexual couples , because I do not like at all , at least not here , I'm sorry you put more POVs of others like it, not just Harry or Ron , but also Charlie and Bill or twins, I like to see what they think of Ron, poor Ron, I love Ron , but sometimes it happens , Harry passed also , when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest Ron and his brothers, fraternal or is also , or couples with Harry provided that Ron is the submissive , not for nothing , but I like it like that, although it is a shame you did not put the whole lemon , except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron , and less if Hermione , hehe , very silly at times , the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey , I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still , so thanks and kisses.
pollo chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
You should really use some line breaker or whatever it is called 'cause it gets really confusing at times.

Anyway, love this so much. I've read it a few times in the past. I like that there isn't much romance in this. It's not that I hate it but it gets in the way of a good story sometimes and this is definitely a great story. I'm wondering if you'd make a sequel but if you don't then that's fine. It's good enough to stand on it's own. Okay, I said I was grateful about the lack of romance, but I can't help but feel bad for Harry... at least in the beginning because afterwards he got over Ron and moved on.

So, all's well that ends well. Keep on writing. (-)9
doomedpassion chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
immaculate conception...wonderful...Ron the next madonna
stacerswanson chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
Very nice story.
penandpencil chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
That was wonderful. A bit OOC for Snape, but everyone I know goes OOC when they have their first kid :-) Fantastic story.
penandpencil chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Oh dear, this is brilliant! Quite well written and quite hilarious :-)
Karrin chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
that was awsome i loved it! do a sequle please!
amphitriteestelle chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
Wow... I usually hate the general idea of Ron being pregnant with ANYONE's baby, much less Snape's. But, incredibly, your way of writing it made the whole thing bearable, and furthermore, enjoyable. Not many could have done it. I loved this, and also, the name Emily- awesome. This is definitely going in my favorites...

Meiperfectneina chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
lol I liked your story. I specially enjoyed the last chapter, and that ending is just so intriguing lol it sounds so evil. mwhahahahahaha
Seabury chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
Too lazy to log in, but this is my name. Anyhow, AMAZING fic, I loved every minute of it! And I could've sworn it was Ron in the beginning of the epilogue, not Snape! HAHA, that had me laughing! Great work!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 8 . 12/23/2007
that was an amazing epilogue! i mean, i could've sworn that it was ron doing all the cooing... amazing! great job!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
lol! i would pay a million galleons to watch snape fight off a letter with a butter knife!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
i love the name of this chapter! but the idea for this story is amazingly hysterical, and alltogether irresistable.
midnitemood chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
Aww man I love this story all the way to the end. This story actually made me like Snape and want him and Ron to be together. Sucks that they weren't tho oh well :)