Reviews for The Patterns of His Mind
M H E Priest chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This is a remarkably well-structured and -told story. Heart-wrenching to see mini-Jack's decline toward his eventual end. I think it was a very reasonable take on what might have happened to mini-Jack. Excellent job, LeeLee!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Angsty sory, but an accurate description of what the pits of depression feels like. Well done story.
Therio chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Didn't expect it to be so dark when I started reading it, but I liked it anyway.
VeltaIO chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I just reread this last night.

Powerful and thought provoking.

Extremely dark, and I can't help hoping it would not have turned out that badly - but can definitely see that the future you lay out is more than possible.

You are right in saying that the show ended the situation way too patly or abruptly (not that I've actually seen the episode), and I enjoy fanfics about miniJack and his futures and this is one of the very few that end in death instead of a possitive future and I can't help but feel that realistically there would be a fairly high chance of that being the case - Unless he manages to find an outlet for his skills.

Thanks for a great, thought provoking though extremely depressing read.
Grub5000 SJ Fan chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
This is really well writen but to be honest it's damn depressing :(
Equinox-SGC chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Very Sad. Well written! Good work.

Thanks for sharing.

-Kc
Rignach chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Sad but a very good piece of fanfiction.
SeedC chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Wow. Really depressing. Persuasively written. Should have had a content warning re: character death... and regarding a decayed corpse... Man, you REALLY whumped both the characters and readers with this one. I am not sure if the fate of the clone or the reaction of the original was worse.
Meirelle chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Aw. So sad. :(
jmcqk6 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
wow this was really good. The voice you have for jack(s) was excellent, and consistant. great work!
Malaskor chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Wow, that's heavy stuff.

Excellently written and a very good insight in Jack and how Mini-Jack might have develloped.

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

PS: How about a funny Mini-Jack story as a counter ballance to this dark piece?
Kalystia chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
this is really well written, I very much enjoyed it
manic chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
wow...
that was really good. I think you really nailed Jack. This seems much more "true" outcome.
Teri chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Wow, that was incredible. I would like to think that Jack would show more of a boyancy of character, but you really showed how his thought processes could have brought him to that horrible conclusion. Nice writing style, good work.
Magda1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Ah! This is so depressing.
Its a great story, well thought through and beautifully written. Very convincing.
But I don't want it to end this way for mini-Jack!