Reviews for We're all crazy now
zunmo chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
OH!

I think I kow what's going to happen after the willow!
zunmo chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
hey! I love the beatles! lucy in the sky with diamonds is the BEST double meaning song ever! stands for LSD if you didn't know... but hten, you most likely did if you're writing about james' addiction to songs with a deeper meaning... lovely story, though!
lostjackal chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
no i hate thoughs words * to be continued * their evil please write more
schwanendreher chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
"But Sirius interrupted at that point and explained that the more likely explanation for the lyrics was that the writer of that particular song was a bit barmy and let his imagination run away with him at times. " This is quite funny and true... *smirks*
Clogsy chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
Cool idea, with the whole glam rock thing. I laughed at James' analysis of "Tenement Funster". Maybe there *are* heading meanings to Roger's songs! o_O I very much doubt it though ;-P
Yeah so anyways...I really like this. I hope you keep up the musical influence in future chapters.
**Sticks thumbs up**
Princess of Hell chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
::shakes you:: What happens next? I'd like to read more! Pwease? ::pouts and looks pathetic::
Prince(ss)
Polkat chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
*beams happily* for the record i'm not sure if one can beam unhappily but i thought it should be added. love this story... nicely trivial [in a good way] although i suppose snape down at the whomping willow is not so trivial really...
love paul [as have said before] although obviously not as much as sirius even though paul appears to have no faults and a scottish accent *sighs* so difficult to choose *grins* too bad i'm already in love with sirius really.
loved james' argument [love james] about not being able to see and sirius needing to argue and remus having to play the rest of the melody :)
looking forward eagerly to more story... or indeed, stories.
Hannio chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
Oh Sirius what have you done! I know he does it everytime but everytime gets to me. This will definately throw Remus into Paul's arm and I'm not sure whether Sirius doesn't deserve it happening. Oh well. update soon ok!
Dace chapter 2 . 1/21/2004
BRILLIANT! Hah - Finally! A fic from you with my Sevvie in it! **hugs aforementioned slimeball**
Keep it up - I like this one! With a vengeance! VeNgEaNcE!
warriorGL chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
yay! this is good, but i still hope your writters block goes away. enjoy the holidays!
Forest Glenny chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
*dies laughing* Ahh.. thank you for that, thank you very much. I've been having a horrible day and this made it all better! I greatly look forward to the next installment. Thank you for writing!
Lady Stone chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Very good! *applauds* You must continue this soon! *nods* Keep up the awesome writing good!
Sincerely,
Stone
PS: Check out my MWPP humor fic! Tad bit of RL/SB! *wink*
Dace chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Very nice )
However... I'm very reluctant to criticise, because I don't want you grumpy at me. But personally I think the Vaseline bit... was a bit overkill. Usually I smirk at these kind of things, but on this ocassion it actually made me cringe. Just a personal note. Otherwise, it was great P
taketothesky chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
I really enjoyed that. It's hard to find a fan fiction writer that can handle humor well, but you did it. My cure for writer's block has always been writing a Marauders one shot. I hope you continue, because I'd like to see the mess Sirius makes of the first gig. :D