Reviews for Fallen
Acirederf chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This was so beautiful. It broke my heart /3.
sk84ndd327r0y chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Oooohh I really like this! Is it over? Please say no!
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I feel like I didn't blink through this whole thing. I really enjoyed reading this that much. This was just so beautifully written. I loved it.
ACE-in-Wonderland chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
In the end, all it comes down to is pure talent. I've always felt that some people were meant to be storytellers, and I'm more than convinced that you're one of those people. I've read through this thinking that what you write is meaningful, heartfelt, and beautiful. There's a lot of psychological aspects that go on here, and I found it especially poignant when it was mentioned how a "vital" part of Bakrua is broken- unsalvagable. It's small, but it offers an explanation as to how he is capable of both loving and destroying his host. As for Ryou, he's a bit corrupted himself, but who is to blame him? He craves attention or affection, and just can't bring himself to reject Bakura. Of course he put up a fight, but I felt that it was the odd affection he receieved in bed that he secretly desired. Lonely souls tend to seek out any source of comfort.

It's heartbreaking to read this because we know that Ryou and Bakura's fragile "relationship" is doomed to fail. We know it, and they obviously do too. And yet, at least for me, there's a part of me that desperately hopes that something could ever come of this...I guess that defines a tragedy, you know? This awareness that everything is bound to fail and there's no hope. Ah, it kills me T_T

Well anyway, I know you probably are nonexistent on this site but I just thought you should know that you have a rare gift with writing. I really hope that you continue writing stories- never waste that talent :)
Yma chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Again, sad, tradgic and beautifully characterised. I love you work on Bakura especially. Wonderful, stuff, you almost convince me of the Bakura/Ryu pairing! (Not that I don't like it! It's just not a favorite... but yeah, you write it so well it almost could be.)
darkestbeforedawn chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
i like it. it's something different from most bakura/ryou fics, if you will, and its much more insightful too. and it gives people a different side of both of my fav. characters. nice job!
DreamingChild chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
OMG I am adding you to my favorite authors list right away. You are one of the rare people who raise fanfiction up to an art.
Saturn Angel1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
This story was very touching and brilliantly planned. The way you wrote it made it a hundred times better. You should be VERY proud of that page.
Chan-Chan chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
o-o! Luff! Write more!
Very well-written! *Glomps you many times* Write more! *commands it of ye!* *Snug*
KuramaandHieiever chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I really like this story. It seriously made my eyes water. Is this all leading up to something? Are you going to continue? I'd like it if you did. In my opinion though, i think a better name for the story would be Old Habits Die Hard. You mentioned that quite a few times. I love reading Angst Fics esp. w/Ryou or Bakura in them. Please continue if you get the chance.