Reviews for Flirting with Danger
Melissa92863 chapter 5 . 3/11/2004
Jackson, I just finished your Handler Story and I thought it was excellent. You have writer in you for sure. You are not unlike myself in your writing. That's a compliment there. It takes a lot of guts to put this stuff on here. You have to take chances though if this is part of what you really want to do. Don't wait like I did until you are 40. I can't wait to read the Ralphie one. Good Luck Gal. Hugs to you. The story was entertaning and very doable on film for TV. Mine might be questionable. But I think you got Joe down pretty good. Passionate with an extrame edge. Almost an enigma. Depends on the woman...Hope to hear from you soon Gal. Take care, you have a friend in Texas most willing to help you write if you need it. Melissa C. :)
Melissa92863 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Hey Jackson, This is great. I can see why you want Lily and Joe together. We are going to have a chat tonight after the credits roll at Joey's place come and chat with us. Melissa C. Moderator
Lapin de la Flouve chapter 5 . 1/29/2004
YEH! Great ending. This was a fantastic fic. *heavy sigh* Joe and Lily are together at last. Anyway Great, wonderful marvelous, astonishing. Can't wait to read whatever you write next.
LF **
Jilla de la Rio chapter 5 . 1/28/2004
Oh, good ending. Very nice. Are you going to, by any chance, write another one?
Belle Walker chapter 5 . 1/27/2004
Hey, must have gotten over it's crankyness because it's actually letting me review now!
Great ending, and so sweet to have Lily sneak into Joe's hospital room even though she wasn't supposed to leave her own room.
You are busy writing another story now, aren't you?
tear of the sun girl chapter 5 . 1/27/2004
VERY GOOD ENDING!
Write another handler fic PLEASE!
I loved this one.
Merccy chapter 5 . 1/27/2004
Such a lovely ending to a lovely (not to mention lively) fic. I love your fanfiction, Jackson, and I can only hope you'll be gracing the Handler category with more Joe/Lily shippy works. :)
-Merc
Jilla de la Rio chapter 4 . 1/19/2004
Yey Lily! Great chapters, sorry I didn't review sooner. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Lapin de la Flouve chapter 4 . 1/15/2004
Where is the rest. You can't stop there, I want to know what happens next. Please hurry and put up the next chapter, I'm dying of suspence.
(In case you didn't notice I really, really like it)
LF **
Merccy chapter 4 . 1/15/2004
Go Lily! I'm loving this, Jackson, although my WaT-obsessiveness kept making me imagine Martin Fitzgerald rather than a mob boss. o_0 Keep writing, though, it's awesome.
Grav chapter 4 . 1/15/2004
You know, I suggested a ceramic vase because I liked the noise, and then when you pointed out that stealth was kind of necessary, I felt really dumb. I guess that explains why I am not in the FBI.
My other favourite part is the "selenium" gates. And you put a line in directly from me! I feel so special.
Fantastic job all around. When do I get the next one?
Belle Walker chapter 4 . 1/15/2004
Yay for Lily! She beat up a bad guy!
Ssergit chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
I'm loving this story! So well written, it makes me feel like Lily! And how clever to put that ominous little bit in chapter 2-I just know that's gonna figure in chapter 4!
Grav chapter 3 . 1/5/2004
This always happens to me on stories I beta, but I found a mistake in the VERY FIRST paragraph. Thankfully it's just a little one, and I claim full responsibility for it.
Anyway, my editoral shortcomings aside, I loved this chapter. When I first read it I thought "Ack! I need to know what happens! Now!". I've read it at least a dozen times since then, and I still feel the same way. Update soon!
Belle Walker chapter 3 . 1/4/2004
This story just gets better and better!