Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dark Knights
wolftattoo chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
I hope you don't have Harry fall for Ginny I never did think she was a suitable match for him in the books Luna would be better for harry she understands him more than anyone. Harry needs someone who can truely accept all of who he hi Ginny to me never fit that bill. I hope he and Draco become good friends like Luna I think Draco also understands Harry in ways Ron and Hermione couldn't.
WarriorDarkAngel chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
MORE!
chibisansempei chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
Dude! You've been gone for like ever! What the heck! You didn't die or anything did you? That would be sad... :(
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
continue!
sillya chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
i like it
summersgirl2526 chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
awesome
madness comes to all chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
good so pleas keep writing

madness comes to all

SLH
Olaf74 chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
its an marvelous Chapter. Please try to continue the story soon.
Rohynn chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
cool! please update soon. i really like this.
Wilting Rose 08 chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
You have to update soon! I practically threw a fit when I got to the end of the last chapter because there wasn't more! Actually, it MIGHT have had more to do with the sugar and caffeine I seem to have gotten out of caffeine-free diet coke, and the fact that it's almost 3:30 am. That doesn't, however, change the fact that this is an EXCELLANT story that needs to be updated!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
Hey! I have read both your stories and loved them I know I should have reviewed earlier but I think I was babysitting at the time. So, here I am much later happy to find that you have updated recently.
kira yamato chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
cool story and chaptor please update soon
Blueyesangel1186 chapter 7 . 4/8/2006

WITH YOU TO CONTINUE ALL OF THE GREAT WORK YOU HAVE

DONE!

THANKS
Jarno chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
Okay, so basicly you're saying Voldemort is right and that they should all follow him. Voldemort says that muggleborns are weakening the wizarding world and you say that he is right.

"“Alas Ron isn’t open minded enough to join with Slytherins and he's too good for lack of better word to join what would be considered my death dealers. Hermione is a powerful witch but she lacks the breeding necessary to withstand the training as well as lacking certain powers that are passed down by blood since the time of Merlin. While her brain would be a great asset it wont help you to be clever when someone’s trying to cleave you in two or curse you into next Tuesday.”

Are you stupid? It's blunt but that's what came in my mind. Hermione is by far the strongest witch alive. Ever read the Order of the phoenix? The girl could do spells beyond NEWT level, you don't get that by studying alone. The only way she can do that is by being powerfull and brilliant. But she's a mudblood so she can't join ofcourse. She didn't have any breeding, eum who has?

But Ginny now that's one powerfull witch... Ow, wait she's too hotheaded to be a great witch. Bugger that. She can't work in a team, if someone goes against her she would hex him or her inmediatly. Damn, that goes against her too. She's prejudiced too against other races as shown by the way she acted with fleur. So she can't meet every non-human part of Harry's army. And the only time she did do some thing was during OoTP she was one of the first to be taken out. Yep, she was second, just after Ron. The only ones who took down deatheaters were Harry, Nevill and Hermione... a muggleborn, imagine that.

Goyle and Crabble, you make them sound like some fearsome warriors. Don't know if you read Harry Potter, but those are the guys who can barely speak.

Those slytherins are supposed to be the strongest wizards in the shool. Yet they are constantly shown up by, guess guess, the mudblood. They are supposed to be great warriors, yet they lose every single confrontation.

Conclusion: great idea, great plot, great start. But the way you work everything out is lousy. You mess up, you take away the idea at which Harry Potter is based, you make every character ooc, you switch characteristics of persona that it isn't fun anymore

I know I probally sound aggressive and I apologise for that but in my eyes you were able to just ruin a great story.
Bananawings72 chapter 6 . 4/3/2006