Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dark Knights
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
this was great, i loved the whole idea of it, and an insane but hard harry is brilliant please write more.
phantomlady13 chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
Excuse me ! you're still continuing this right ?!
Coz the last you update is 9 years ago !
And I can't wait for the update !
I like this Ginny ! she is so... fiery *shrug* maybe. And I like the idea Draco be Harry's close friend n right hand,even I want more than that *pout*.
Sooooo I waiting you updates 'kay?!
wolftattoo chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
I hope you don't have Harry fall for Ginny I never did think she was a suitable match for him in the books Luna would be better for harry she understands him more than anyone. Harry needs someone who can truely accept all of who he hi Ginny to me never fit that bill. I hope he and Draco become good friends like Luna I think Draco also understands Harry in ways Ron and Hermione couldn't.
WarriorDarkAngel chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
MORE!
chibisansempei chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
Dude! You've been gone for like ever! What the heck! You didn't die or anything did you? That would be sad... :(
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
continue!
sillya chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
i like it
summersgirl2526 chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
awesome
madness comes to all chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
good so pleas keep writing

madness comes to all

SLH
Olaf74 chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
its an marvelous Chapter. Please try to continue the story soon.
Rohynn chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
cool! please update soon. i really like this.
Wilting Rose 08 chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
You have to update soon! I practically threw a fit when I got to the end of the last chapter because there wasn't more! Actually, it MIGHT have had more to do with the sugar and caffeine I seem to have gotten out of caffeine-free diet coke, and the fact that it's almost 3:30 am. That doesn't, however, change the fact that this is an EXCELLANT story that needs to be updated!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
Hey! I have read both your stories and loved them I know I should have reviewed earlier but I think I was babysitting at the time. So, here I am much later happy to find that you have updated recently.
kira yamato chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
cool story and chaptor please update soon
Blueyesangel1186 chapter 7 . 4/8/2006