Reviews for Soaring Eagle
James Axelrad chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
bout time you updated.

by the way. airwolf has a hose-n-drougue type refueling probe in the nose. fastest way would be to either hope strait though with refueling, or to reful and stop off short of teh target for crew rest. then, barring damage, hop straight back with stop offs as required for repairs or crew rest.

they apparently can use the turbos for high subsonic cruise, prob more economical, but it would boost the speed high enough to refuel from an airforce jet tanker, or you can have a rendevous with a marine kc130 hercules tanker.

this is canon from the first season. the one where they go to russia.

*using this, they coudl hop straight across refuling at alaska and japan. it really depends on teh max range of teh craft, but i fig you could get away with using the idea that the craft is most efficient at subsonic cruise in hybrid mode.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
Excellent! Awaiting the rest of the story!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
Well it is good to finally get chapter 3 or at least for me to finally get back to it. I am still looking forward to reading the rest of the story!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Good beginning. Well written.
Obsessed Pam chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
You've managed to hook me. Really looking forward to what is to come.

Pam
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
This was a really great piece of writing. Loved the interplay between Taylor and Hawke.

Pam
John Chubb chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Keep going please. This is cool.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Insane or not, Taylor does make a good point. They need someone inside to find the data so as not to risk The Lady! And she is the best one for the mission. She can slip in, get it done and link up with Hawke and get out of there. Only question is, can she pull it off!
John Chubb chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
Wow, this was worth the wait. I can see Taylor in the engineer's seat for now until Hawke bumps her up to the pilot's seat.

And I can't wait to see what happens next. I take it Hawke and Taylor will be going after Grigovic.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
*Starts humming theme from Airwolf* Ahh, its good to see this story back up and running again, just like the Lady! Hawke may smell a trap, and it may be a trap. Hawke may think he's going in with his eyes open, but he has a second pair of eyes in Taylor. And if anything goes south, she WILL open up a big old can of Whoop Ass with the weapons that the Lady carries!
John Chubb chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
I never get tired of reading this story. Are you going to update?
Harry2 chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
You have GOT to continue this tale! No ifs ands or buts about it! *Starts listening to airwolf theme* Taylor is going to make a GREAT pilot for The Lady once she gets the hang of it!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
I think that Taylor WILL make a great pilot for the Lady! Once she calms down, and realizes that this is something special, she is going to go right back in, and start asking questions. Taylor, you are about to be in for the surprise of your life, once you meet THE LADY!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
Ready for more! Excellent story so far! I am anxious to see where you go with it and what you do with the premise!
zeilfanaat chapter 2 . 5/1/2004